Beyblades

Hi I'm Terrie Jane, I'm a big fan of Beyblade. I'm a 22yr old girl Blader. I love the games and I also love to play for real.

Unfortunatly I sold all my wonderful Beyblades on ebay for next to nothing and I'm deeply regreting it as I had all my fave characters Beyblades:

Kai - Dranzer, Dranzer gigs, Black Dranzer, R/C Draanzer and Dranzer shooter.
Brooklyn - Zeus
Raul - Torch Pegasus
Zeo - Burning Cerberus
Ray - Driger
Tala - Wolborg

I really would love to get Raul's and Zeo's back again, but there just so hard to find. There all sold out everywhere.

If anyone knows if there is anywhere thats has these could they let me know.

Thanks
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
If you make a Thread here - http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace
You could ask for them. You might be lucky and find someone selling them.
Welcome to the WBO!!

Have you heard about MFB?
MFB are the new series - they're really awesome so you should check them out. They'll become the staple type of beyblade used soon (if they aren't already). Also, whereabouts are you from?
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: MFB are the new series - they're really awesome so you should check them out. They'll become the staple type of beyblade used soon (if they aren't already). Also, whereabouts are you from?

Dont forget there made of metal Eee

Edit: Checked her profile, Sheffield XD (I hope im not being rude)
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:16 PM)Driger Wrote: Dont forget there made of metal Eee

Edit: Checked his profile, Sheffield XD (I hope im not being rude)

No of course not btw I'm a girl.

Cool full metal Beyblade's I'll have to check these out.
Oh sorry about that.

there not fully metal, just the Wheel (New type of AR). But there the most powerful ones created Grin
You can buy them from www.theintoy.co.uk
Hey no prob Tongue_out_wink

Oh cool, all new design I'd have to battle my sister try em out

Its just a shame they don't bring out the old one too. I really want to get my hands back on them.
I know, its a shame.
Click Here if you have any questions and we will answer them for you Wink

Hey, you should of mentioned you are 22. There is no shame in that! The owner of this site is 20!
As your from the UK you should think about coming to Spinoff (tournament at the London Expo)
you can find out more info here - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Revolution
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:38 PM)Driger Wrote: I know, its a shame.
Click Here if you have any questions and we will answer them for you Wink

Hey, you should of mentioned you are 22. There is no shame in that! The owner of this site is 20!

Oh good this forum's great.

Oh yeah, I'll edit my post. I didn't think they'd be anyone my age and still collecting and playing with Beyblades
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:42 PM)Blitz Wrote: As your from the UK you should think about coming to Spinoff (tournament at the London Expo)
you can find out more info here - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Revolution

That sounds really cool, I'd love to go. We were planning to go down to London anyway.
Yay, more Spinoffers! And you're a girl! Great! Grin Bring all the bladers you can find - the more people, the more awesome this'll be. Joyful_3

And I don't think I've said it yet so - Welcome! Joyful_3
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Oh and, although we trying to focus on the newer series, it is quite possible to get the older beyblade from ebay, or japanese shops or other members, etc. You should be able to find anything you might need in the BeyMarketplace Forum. But beware, members tend to DIBS ebay lots. Joyful_3
Yay! More people to meet Joyful_2. Its good to see a girl, it makes a change from all of the boys. (If you know what I mean XD)
Thanks for the great welcomes everyone.
(Mar. 30, 2009  5:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh and, although we trying to focus on the newer series, it is quite possible to get the older beyblade from ebay, or japanese shops or other members, etc. You should be able to find anything you might need in the BeyMarketplace Forum. But beware, members tend to DIBS ebay lots. Joyful_3

I hope so I'll keep searching and asking round
(Mar. 30, 2009  5:14 PM)Driger Wrote: Yay! More people to meet Joyful_2. Its good to see a girl, it makes a change from all of the boys. (If you know what I mean XD)

I'm guessing girl bladers are quite rare then. haha yeah
Welcome to WBO.
Welcome to the WBO! You should add yourself to the map. Smile
Which is located here
Little late, but Welcome!
Thanks for the welcomes
(Mar. 30, 2009  6:17 PM)Driger Wrote: Which is located here

Thank you I was just going to ask where it was

I've added myself