Beyblader's Fate

I will start making this story as soon i get some characters. I willl accept all characters. First one i get becomes the pronagist
I think that you should already had a story
or this might get closed
Can I give you one I will eventually use in my story?

If yes, than...

If no, just tell me, and I will delete the spoiler and information.

If you read my story, please don't look at the spoiler, unless you want to be spoiled...
Due to this my get closed ima start the story cause no entries were made.

In a universe where two clan fought. The 1st clan had cyber yin and their opponet storm yang. They fought for endless hours until their beyblades react. Their power increased and combined. They created wuju for the clans.The beys seperated themselves into several pieces and the pieces form other beys. Within the modern world there is one bey named Rock Wuju. The bey got locked up and never got released from it restraints. A boy name Ray with his bey Burn Orphan that he found in a hole. They traveled accross the world
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:08 PM)jcmanaf Wrote: Due to this my get closed ima start the story cause no entries were made.

In a universe where two clan fought. The 1st clan had cyber yin and their opponet storm yang. They fought for endless hours until their beyblades react. Their power increased and combined. They created wuju for the clans.The beys seperated themselves into several pieces and the pieces form other beys. Within the modern world there is one bey named Rock Wuju. The bey got locked up and never got released from it restraints. A boy name Ray with his bey Burn Orphan that he found in a hole. They traveled accross the world
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:08 PM)jcmanaf Wrote: Due to this my get closed ima start the story cause no entries were made.

I gave a character, unless you didn't like it or you didn't see it...
On his travels a boy launches a bey a him. Ray launches his bey at him. The beys collides and chips off some of the mysterious bey. Soon the mysterious man yells Libra!Scale Catapult! Libra dissappears and smashes into Ray bey. Ray's bey starts to crack. Libra does one more hit and Ray's bey go into pieces and the mysterious man and bey dissappears. Ray runs to the nearest town and trips on a rock. He soons finds a bey that has the words Burn Wuju scratched into it. The mysterious man comes back and shoots his bey right in his face. Two others beys shoots Libra damaging it into the ground. Libra glows and implodes on itself with the man.
" What was that?" Ray said. The two saviors come in and show them their beys. The names Storm yin and Rock Yang was scratched into it. The bladers shoot their bey at Ray along with Ray shooting his bey at them. Ray bey seemed to glow and dissappear at speeds that made the other two shoot back. Ray bey breaks their launcher and the other two beys shoots back into their hands. Ray suddenly said " World Wuju!" Sunddenly everything turns black and Yin and Yang dissappears. The Yin and Yang combined together and turns into Thermal Yin Yang. Sunndenly the world comes back and Yin Yang goes back to its original form.