Beyblader From Japan

Yes its true, I'm a blader in Japan, which gives me the advantage of getting new blades Joyful_3
I'm 14, and I live in Okinawa Japan.
I've been blading since 2004, but there was a BIG pause in 2007-09. Now, however, I'm back into blading.

My current best blades are:

Old Shool Plastic:
Driger S
AND
Custom with Kids Dragoon Attack, Rushing Boar for the rest.

HMS: NONE!
I'm looking for some, 1 in particular: the black Driger? idk whats its called, but I'm willing to buy one!

MFB:
Pheonix

Pls ask any questions you have about Japan, where I live, or anything else about me or my blades.
Welcome to the WBO
Hey, welcome to the WBO! I hope you will enjoy it here.
Welcome to the WBO!
It's nice to see a blader from Japan here. Joyful_2
Bienvenido a la WBO
Welcome to WBO

LET´S BEYBLADE

BEYBLADE, NUNCA NOS HARA CAER!
Welcome to WBO.You sure are lucky because you can get all the new beyblades! Grin
hey dude
Surprised that you live in Japan and only own one MFB. Welcome.
Welcome! Do you live near a base by any chance? Your English is very good.
Finally beaten in the translation skills then NAP? Wink

Welcome, of course!
Welcome. I would have expected you to have tons of beyblades because you live in japan Grin
Wow an Japan blader nice and welcome to WBO OkiBlader.
(May. 05, 2010  6:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Surprised that you live in Japan and only own one MFB. Welcome.

Yea, that's sorta shocking, I guess.

I'm going broke right now, but once I get a summer job I'm definetly gonna get more blades.
(May. 05, 2010  6:51 PM)Taru Wrote: Welcome. I would have expected you to have tons of beyblades because you live in japan Grin

I have lots of the Old school plastic ones, I just listed my best/favorites.

As for MFB however, I only have one.
(May. 05, 2010  6:49 PM)NAP Wrote: Welcome! Do you live near a base by any chance? Your English is very good.

Yes, I do live on a base.
Welcome to the WBO! We don't have too many members from Japan, as far as I know.
(May. 05, 2010  10:09 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Yes, I do live on a base.

Awesome. Which one?
Welcome!
(May. 05, 2010  10:52 PM)NAP Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  10:09 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Yes, I do live on a base.

Awesome. Which one?

Camp Foster.

Its also known as Camp Butler.
Welcome! It's great to see a Beyblader from Japan here. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Thanks to all the welcomes and greetings!
At least I know Beyblading is still alive with many the people that play it!
*Update*
I guess my new best MFB Blade is Storm Capricorne 105RF. I just bought a Hybrid Wheel set with 3 Beys at a local mall, and I customized it to be somewhat like Pegasus. The set also came with a BeyLauncher Grin