Beyblade x similarities ruling

Hey everyone, got a new question for anyone who might have an answer. Because the hasbro exclusive beys are similarly designed to previous beys, are there any plans on restricting them? Example: a player who uses Leon claw could potentially use steel samurai. It is something that zankey pointed out in a video and I was curious about what others think.
To be frank, if it doesn't affect the meta - who cares? Right now having double HellsScythe clones or SharkEdge clones doesn't do much in terms of advantage for a deck in 3on3 or Deck Match Type. If a part is potentially threatening (like maybe PhoenixWing and TyrannoRoar having the same shape) we can address it individually, like any other part that is potentially disruptive.

Historically we've had things in Burst like Shining/Shadow Amaterios be almost identical; we've also had parts that perform almost the exact same roles like Wind and DynaF, Bearing Drift and Drift, Xtreme' and Metal Xtreme, etc.

If someone wants to meme a HellsScythe/MammoTusk/Megatron deck, I say more power to them.
I feel like it won’t be necessary, and this is coming from someone who actually wanted a ruling like this at some point.

The blades are different enough that they perform differently in comparison to each other. And most of the blades getting exclusives don’t seem like they’re gonna be tainting the meta anytime soon by being able to use them twice or three times in a deck.

I feel like this could be a ranked clause at most, but I still feel it’ll be pretty pointless, at least for now.
(Jun. 03, 2024  3:05 AM)KIO Wrote: To be frank, if it doesn't affect the meta - who cares? Right now having double HellsScythe clones or SharkEdge clones doesn't do much in terms of advantage for a deck in 3on3 or Deck Match Type. If a part is potentially threatening (like maybe PhoenixWing and TyrannoRoar having the same shape) we can address it individually, like any other part that is potentially disruptive.

Historically we've had things in Burst like Shining/Shadow Amaterios be almost identical; we've also had parts that perform almost the exact same roles like Wind and DynaF, Bearing Drift and Drift, Xtreme' and Metal Xtreme, etc.

If someone wants to meme a HellsScythe/MammoTusk/Megatron deck, I say more power to them.
I totally agree with everything you’ve said. I was just curious if anyone had real concerns about this. If it’s a “whatever” thing then it just might have needed to be heard officially just to keep some people from questioning in the future. We all know someone that goes off the rails based of a technicality. Thanks for your reply.

(Jun. 03, 2024  3:08 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: I feel like it won’t be necessary, and this is coming from someone who actually wanted a ruling like this at some point.

The blades are different enough that they perform differently in comparison to each other. And most of the blades getting exclusives don’t seem like they’re gonna be tainting the meta anytime soon by being able to use them twice or three times in a deck.

I feel like this could be a ranked clause at most, but I still feel it’ll be pretty pointless, at least for now.

That is a true point too. Like I mentioned in a previous reply, I only asked the obvious question because we all know that there will be someone who’s going to be “actually, blah blah blah” and it might just needed to be said to help prevent that from happening. Thanks for your reply.