Beyblade x restrictions

Hey there, got a question for y’all. Is there any restrictions as far as Beyblade x? I’ve heard some parts are being restricted by a point penalty in favor of the opponent. With metal needle being released, I got to thinking about restrictions and ban lists. Do we have either yet?
An optional restriction for MN was recently added!

Details here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...re--111500

As far as the point restrictions for other parts, as of right now this is something that is being tested in Japan but has not become an official rule yet. Even if it does, the WBO may not necessarily adopt it.
(May. 26, 2024  2:45 PM)Clfjmpr Wrote: Hey there, got a question for y’all. Is there any restrictions as far as Beyblade x? I’ve heard some parts are being restricted by a point penalty in favor of the opponent. With metal needle being released, I got to thinking about restrictions and ban lists. Do we have either yet?

The point penalty rule is only being tested out in Japan at the moment at their events and only on certain game types. (1on1 games type, not deck or 3on3). This penalty grants the opponent 1 point for each "restricted" part used in a build. 

As for "ban lists" there isn't an official ban list or anything at the moment, but an option many organisers and events are going with at the moment is to "ban" Metal Needle due to the damage it can cause to stadiums.