Beyblade x opinions

Hey guy's and girls. Question in yalls opinions what are the better x beys right now. Looking to get possibly 2 or 3 x beys and the new stadium for my son's 7th birthday. We haven't kept up with the x Gen. We are still playing with the super king and dynamite beys. I think the last bey I bought him was the newer Lain bey. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Or should we continue on with dynamite and get upgrades for those. Is everyone still using the dynamite stuff or has everybody changed to the x?
(Aug. 18, 2023  1:23 AM)Berger90 Wrote: Hey guy's and girls. Question in yalls opinions what are the better x beys right now. Looking to get possibly 2 or 3 x beys and the new stadium for my son's 7th birthday. We haven't kept up with the x Gen. We are still playing with the super king and dynamite beys. I think the last bey I bought him was the newer Lain bey. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Or should we continue on with dynamite and get upgrades for those. Is everyone still using the dynamite stuff or has everybody changed to the x?

Hey berger90, most people are switching to X beyblade since they are much more attack oriented, my family and I love it much more than burst due that, so I’d recommend it. The best sets to buy would be 
1. BX-07 which comes with a stadium, 1 string launcher+grip, and 1 beyblade (Dran sword)(~100$ cheapest and best deal).
2. If you want to play with your son I recommend either BX-02,03, or 04 since they all come with launchers (all are good picks so it won’t matter much) each are around 20$ total
3. If your son is going to play alone then get the BX-08 set which comes with 3 Beyblades and no launchers. Around 40$
Everyone is still using DB/BU stuff, but because of X, Burst is now a legacy format, thus communities will use it less and less as X is used more and more. My personal recommendations would be Dransword and Wizardarrow, and for a third bey maybe Hellsscythe or Knightlance. X stuff is coming out by the month so there’s not a lot to choose from as of now, so maybe a month or two afterwards you could ask him if he wants a new one. Also you may want to watch him as he plays because these beys are a little more dangerous than the previous, since the gimmick is the beys picking up speed. So sometimes a bey might jump up vertically and out of the stadium, not that it’ll happen often but from what I’ve seen it does happen every once in awhile.
Thank yall both. I'll look into it. I plan to play with him. We were playing the other day and I had a custom makeup using the x caliber blade and when he burst me the blade went flying across the living room. We were playing in the dB stadium
(Aug. 18, 2023  1:46 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Everyone is still using DB/BU stuff, but because of X, Burst is now a legacy format, thus communities will use it less and less as X is used more and more. My personal recommendations would be Dransword and Wizardarrow, and for a third bey maybe Hellsscythe or Knightlance. X stuff is coming out by the month so there’s not a lot to choose from as of now, so maybe a month or two afterwards you could ask him if he wants a new one. Also you may want to watch him as he plays because these beys are a little more dangerous than the previous, since the gimmick is the beys picking up speed. So sometimes a bey might jump up vertically and out of the stadium, not that it’ll happen often but from what I’ve seen it does happen every once in awhile.
Yeah don’t try more than 2 X beyblades in the X stadium, it’s really loud and the battles last like 5-10 seconds only.
Do the x beys work good in the dynamite stadium?
(Aug. 18, 2023  12:38 PM)Berger90 Wrote: Do the x beys work good in the dynamite stadium?

they do, kinda, but X was meant to only be used in its specific stadium.
Alright so I pulled the trigger on bx01 bx03 and bx13 beys and the stadium. I noticed two different wizardarrow beys but went with one mentioned. Thank yall
(Aug. 19, 2023  9:13 AM)Berger90 Wrote: Alright so I pulled the trigger on bx01 bx03 and bx13 beys and the stadium. I noticed two different wizardarrow beys but went with one mentioned. Thank yall

No problem, the other wizard arrow is just a booster recolor, so it doesn’t have another launcher, hope your son likes them!
Thank you. I hope so. It looks like it's much faster with about more action then burst. I may look into custom making me one up
Im for one am hype about them coming in the mail!
(Aug. 18, 2023  1:45 AM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2023  1:23 AM)Berger90 Wrote: Hey guy's and girls. Question in yalls opinions what are the better x beys right now. Looking to get possibly 2 or 3 x beys and the new stadium for my son's 7th birthday. We haven't kept up with the x Gen. We are still playing with the super king and dynamite Beyblade X. I think the last bey I bought him was the newer Lain bey. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hey berger90, most people are switching to X beyblade since they are much more attack oriented, my family and I love it much more than burst due that, so I’d recommend it. The best sets to buy would be 
1. BX-07 which comes with a stadium, 1 string launcher+grip, and 1 beyblade (Dran sword)(~100$ cheapest and best deal).
2. If you want to play with your son I recommend either BX-02,03, or 04 since they all come with launchers (all are good picks so it won’t matter much) each are around 20$ total
3. If your son is going to play alone then get the BX-08 set which comes with 3 Beyblades and no launchers. Around 40$
What Are The Best Beyblades To Buy?