Beyblade world/Asia championships 2012!!

Poll: How was the 2011 Asia Championships to you?

Great! Blader DJ!!! And the Japanese -English speaking Dude!
50.00%
Good, I'm happy for the winners.
50.00%
Bad, boring.. Why am I saying this?!
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yes! It has been announced that the world championships 2012 will be held on 25th March 2012! Feel free to discuss anything related to top-tier combo's used in the previous championship to just simply beyblading. Let's just hope that there won't be another disaster(earthquake) shall we? *( Thank you to Pcyborg for the location, it will be held at Toronto, Canada)*
You left out the location. It wont be in Japan. It will be at Toronto Canada.

This will be very good news for most WBO players. The problem now is, what age groups do they have and til which parts? All the way til 4D or only up to S2
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:29 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: You left out the location. It wont be in Japan. It will be at Toronto Canada.

This will be very good news for most WBO players. The problem now is, what age groups do they have and til which parts? All the way til 4D or only up to S2

Sry. This is all I know. I'm not Japanese Tired . Enjoy anyway!Grin . I'll try to get more info soon.. And hey! I beat Kai-V to this!
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:29 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: You left out the location. It wont be in Japan. It will be at Toronto Canada.

And I think it will be the last. In beywiki , tt claimed that mfb would continue outside of japan till 2012..???.Let's just hope not... But it depends... There hasn't been a world championship for series 2 yet so properbly till series 2, besides, I don't think 4D would have been released by then
It was mentioned in English.

If I recall correctly there wasnt a world championships before this at all? Why would they need one specifically for S2?

Besides its up to hasbro to decide now.

The only info mentioned was location and date nothing more.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:40 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: It was mentioned in English.

When? I only watched the near-end of the Asia championship
I dont believe Japan has thier own way of saying Toronto Canada do they?
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:43 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: I dont believe Japan has thier own way of saying Toronto Canada do they?

Thx anyway! Grin . Listed your contribution! Grin
We already discussed the World Championships in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic (all the information you posted was already known), and I think at this point we could just extend the Asia Championship topic for it.