Beyblade wikia is hiring!!!

Beyblade wikia is hiring for the following positions:

Admin
Bureaucrat

You must meet the following criteria/conditions in order to be an Admin or Bureacrat:

1. You must register a wikia account. We can't move you up if you don't have an account.
2. We have enough young teenagers that are already staff here. It would be extremely helpful if you are at least 17 or older. (If possible)
3. Must have knowledge about the Metal Fight Beyblade/Metal Fusion/Masters anime, and toys. Anyone that doesn't have much knowledge of these will not be chosen to be staff on our wiki.
4. Be as active as possible. An edit per week is not acceptable.

Each staff we hire will be in charge of certain areas of the wiki.

Right now we are looking for an admin who can watch over/protect certain pages from being edited by people who don't know what they're talking about, and maybe add stuff to the anime section.

We're also looking for a bureaucrat who can manage all of the Metal Fight Beyblade/Fusion/Masters toy articles. Those articles the way they are today seem to be causing a huge conflict on the WBO. This won't happen if we have 2 people who can manage these pages.

If you think you've got what it takes, then click here.

If anyone is interested, PM me here on the WBO, and or email me at DranzerX13(at)hotmail.com. Thank You!!!
No offense, but I'd just like to say, if you're doing Beybladewikia, make sure no pages are copied from here, over to there. Some articles can be very identical at times, and I think before letting anyone edit a page, it should be confirmed for OK from a mod/admin such as you. Just a suggestion Joyful_3 I might sign up however, best of luck to Beybladewikia.
Well currently I'm on my iPod so I can't sign up, but tomorrow I will, I am 16, and keep up to date as much as I can with beyblade.

I also play compeditively so I can learn some of the most used meta game combos.

I like to contribute to stuff as much as I can, as it helps others to progress further, as the WBO has helped me progress...

I also enjoy making and editing graphics.

Callum6939.
Of course. We don't want to be copycats. We want to be the best wikia out there. That's one of the biggest reasons we're hiring. I don't like copying info that took someone long and hard to type. I want Beyblade wikia to be unique.
I was personally attacked for making a simple correction. You might also want to, I dunno, convince those familiar with the site that these older editors are set straight or.... I dunno..... Thrown out to fester in their pathetic frustrations?

EDIT:

I wasn't saying that as a demand. Just pointing out my experience in trying to help.
I have one particular issue: why is there an age limit on contribution? Mc Frown, one of the key contributors to Beywiki, wouldn't make the threshold - I don't think age is a good indicator of content at all, and it's illogical to stick to something as trivial as that. Does someone suddenly become better at being an Admin of a wiki after their 17th birthday?
Can't you stop anyone from editing? That way it'd be easier to maintain...
Did that website just change?

It looks way better 0_o
No age limit, I'm just saying if possible.