Beyblade v-force

Is the beyblade c force game on Gamecube/Wii any good?
I'm thinking of getting it.
don't expect much from it, the beyblade games get boring fast :\
(Dec. 21, 2008  2:49 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Do you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeyBlade:_S...ent_Battle or is there another one coming out? Uncertain

That's the one, I believe.

I didn't think there was one specifically for the Wii, unless Gamecube games can be played on the Wii.

I liked this more than the first Beyblade game (for Playstation), but it's still nothing really special. That's more of a game that you'd rent, which you really can't do now. :-/
If it is that one then it's a decent game......as beyblades games go. The graphics are pretty good and it's nice and colourful. But there isn't really that much gameplay involved.......it depends how long you can carry on doing the same thing without getting bored. ^^;

Oh and the voices are a little weird. XD

Still, it's very cheap at the moment so it's not like trying it out would set you back much.
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:18 PM)yruahippo Wrote: If it is that one then it's a decent game......as beyblades games go. The graphics are pretty good and it's nice and colourful. But there isn't really that much gameplay involved.......it depends how long you can carry on doing the same thing without getting bored. ^^;

Still, it's very cheap at the moment so it's not like trying it out would set you back much.

Okay thankyou for the informationJoyful_3.
I just bought it for $9.00 Australian so I think I got a good deal.
Umm..can you play in different arena's?

(Dec. 21, 2008  3:47 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  2:49 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Do you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeyBlade:_S...ent_Battle or is there another one coming out? Uncertain

That's the one, I believe.

I didn't think there was one specifically for the Wii, unless Gamecube games can be played on the Wii.

I liked this more than the first Beyblade game (for Playstation), but it's still nothing really special. That's more of a game that you'd rent, which you really can't do now. :-/

Yea The Gamecube game's can play on the Nitendo Wii.
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:07 PM)Raykon Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:18 PM)yruahippo Wrote: If it is that one then it's a decent game......as beyblades games go. The graphics are pretty good and it's nice and colourful. But there isn't really that much gameplay involved.......it depends how long you can carry on doing the same thing without getting bored. ^^;

You can play in a normal arena, a magnecore one and one with a seperatly spinning middle arena. I can't remember what that ones called.
And you get to win/buy parts to customize your blade. But then however powerful you get, your opponent normally gets equally powerful.....still, good fun.
And you get to fill up a gallery. With pictures of real beyblades. XD
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:44 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:07 PM)Raykon Wrote:

You can play in a normal arena, a magnecore one and one with a seperatly spinning middle arena. I can't remember what that ones called.
And you get to win/buy parts to customize your blade. But then however powerful you get, your opponent normally gets equally powerful.....still, good fun.
And you get to fill up a gallery. With pictures of real beyblades. XD
Awesome It sounds alot better than the ps1 game.
Thanx for the info btw
NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I got it for free and I still think that was a mistake.
i am gonna buy this for my wii along with pokemon DX soonSmile
(Dec. 22, 2008  11:14 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Dude its not that bad.
(Dec. 23, 2008  2:28 PM)Roan Wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Dude its not that bad.

You can't say it was a mistake if you got it free......maybe if it cost like a dollar but not for free. Uncertain
Is any of the people from the 'White tigers' on the game?
^ Other than Ray, I don't think so.......it is V-Force after all. Uncertain
(Dec. 23, 2008  11:50 PM)yruahippo Wrote: ^ Other than Ray, I don't think so.......it is V-Force after all. Uncertain

Pretty sure this is correct. The first and third seasons of Beyblade had the same director, but a different director took over for 2002.
(Dec. 23, 2008  11:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  11:50 PM)yruahippo Wrote: ^ Other than Ray, I don't think so.......it is V-Force after all. Uncertain

Pretty sure this is correct. The first and third seasons of Beyblade had the same director, but a different director took over for 2002.

I was never aware of that........that explains a lot.......=_=
Damn..I will never able to be mariah...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

LOL this post rules

but yeah ... i dunno. i'd stay away. just buy real beyblades or something
(Dec. 24, 2008  3:52 AM)Raykon Wrote: Damn..I will never able to be mariah...

Well there is a G-Revolution game. But I think you can only play as Tyson.......not sure.....