Beyblade tips and tricks

For any series and any brand!! Like, don't crack Hasbro launchers or straighten your rip cords for a better launch, and stuff like that!!
Hasbro's extreme is way better than TT's extreme
Try launching on interesting angles and practice on different terrain's . ( Of course be careful not to grind the bottom of your beys)
Sometimes it's best not to launch at full power, especially if it sacrifices too much of your control. Better to slow down a little and get a good landing than send your bey crashing into walls because you're trying too hard to launch hard. You'll cost yourself more power bouncing off the walls than you'll preserve by simply launching well.
if a well balanced beyblade burst starts wobbling but it is still spining fast it is most probably about to burst.
(Feb. 20, 2020  4:21 PM)Aansblader Wrote: if a well balanced beyblade burst starts wobbling but it is still spining fast it is most probably about to burst.

You just revived a 2 year old thread, that is against the rules.
im sorry and i dont know how to delete a post
(Feb. 20, 2020  4:29 PM)Aansblader Wrote: im sorry and i dont know how to delete a post

A moderator will likely do it.
We have a Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-96 Infinite Bey Stadium, I was wondering what people's thoughts are on using this as a way to determine Beyblade build stamina and burst resistance, since the Shock God Valkyrie Infinity that comes with it is always in the middle, and pretty much does not burst.