Beyblade stadiums

I just started collecting beyblade and when I saw I just started I got my first ones today. Does it matter what stadium I should purchase that's good overall?
(Jan. 07, 2017  3:12 AM)YugiBlade Wrote: I just started collecting beyblade and when I saw I just started I got my first ones today. Does it matter what stadium I should purchase that's good overall?
Which stadiums did you get? Hasbro stadiums aren't nessesarily good or tournament-legal. Using good stadiums, such as a BB-10 does matter, if you're gonna use it in a WBO tournament. Performance in it works best. But it's your preference in the end.
(Jan. 07, 2017  3:16 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Which stadiums did you get? Hasbro stadiums aren't nessesarily good or tournament-legal. Using good stadiums, such as a BB-10 does matter, if you're gonna use it in a WBO tournament. Performance in it works best. But it's your preference in the end.
For Burst, you should definitely purchase the Standard Type BeyStadium from TAKARA-TOMY.

You should use the Purchase Consultation topic or the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread if you need further help.
I didn't get a stadium yet I just wanted to know what stadium would be best overall and you just gave me the answer thanks