Beyblade plug and play game

(Oct. 27, 2010  7:58 PM)Leonwind Wrote: agreed. its a sad thing. thanks to the forum, mfb will always be remembered by the noobs, but plastics might slowly fade away...

PLASTIC BLADERS UNITE!

unless they make a new season with all of the original character i highly doubt it though. its like yugioh they abandoned yugi and never looked back
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:18 PM)donnieall123 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  7:58 PM)Leonwind Wrote: agreed. its a sad thing. thanks to the forum, mfb will always be remembered by the noobs, but plastics might slowly fade away...

PLASTIC BLADERS UNITE!

unless they make a new season with all of the original character i highly doubt it though. its like yugioh they abandoned yugi and never looked back

They did too look back. The New Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie has Jaden, Yugi, and Yusei in it.
seriosly? is this movie in english yet? or at the least subbed on youtube?
well yeah i know that but yugi was the main charachter the show was named after him and everything
Seriously, off-topic ?
I had boughten one of those, but I remember it not working with my TV set so I returned it. That said, I'm actually a bit surprised Kai-V didn't move this to the Video Game Forum.

/off-topic/As for Yu-Gi-Oh!, it's a common misconception that the "Yu-Gi" in the title refers to the main character. That is wrong, "Yu-Gi-Oh!" literally means "King of Games". Which does fit into the plot, as Yugi would test his ability in a variety of games./off-topic/
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:16 AM)To Wrote: I had boughten one of those, but I remember it not working with my TV set so I returned it. That said, I'm actually a bit surprised Kai-V didn't move this to the Video Game Forum.
I have no idea what this thing is actually, at first I thought this topic needed to be closed, hah. So it really is a sort of video game ?
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:16 AM)To Wrote: I had boughten one of those, but I remember it not working with my TV set so I returned it. That said, I'm actually a bit surprised Kai-V didn't move this to the Video Game Forum.
I have no idea what this thing is actually, at first I thought this topic needed to be closed, hah. So it really is a sort of video game ?

It's a Video Game and a Beyblade Launcher.
its a video game that you plug into your tv and play its fun actually
I have it. Actualy I was playing it this morning
Sorry for double post and the game is actualy called Plug'N Play Beyblade V Force Challange
I had a Takara one of those.
That launcher was absolute garbage! It had nothing on the EZ shooter...
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:59 PM)NAP Wrote: I had a Takara one of those.

everybody just got finished saying it was a good game and a good launcher. what exactly are this launcher's flaws?
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:01 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:59 PM)NAP Wrote: I had a Takara one of those.

everybody just got finished saying it was a good game and a good launcher. what exactly are this launcher's flaws?

thats what i want to know
my friend had the rip cord but she cut some of it off....
I've considered buying it a couple of times before but unfortunately I had never seen it in stores where I live. That, or I'd never looked around good enough.
is there a gameplay of this game anywhere?
(Nov. 03, 2010  11:59 PM)Stereoblade Wrote: is there a gameplay of this game anywhere?

im not so sure i will post one tommorow
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:48 PM)kayla10 Wrote: my friend had the rip cord but she cut some of it off....

oh man im kinda looking for the ripcord
(Nov. 03, 2010  11:48 PM)Itachi Wrote: I've considered buying it a couple of times before but unfortunately I had never seen it in stores where I live. That, or I'd never looked around good enough.

its on ebay if u still want it
(Nov. 11, 2010  6:02 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: bump
You do not 'bump' this sort of topic, especially if you have nothing to contribute to it at all.
Hey there! I have here a Beyblade 5-in-1 Arcade Launcher and after receiving the Launcher I replaced the white circle cap with a blue hook from a Neo Left Spin Launcher from Dragoon Galaxy.
It fits and it worked! The Beyblade Arcade Launcher can now be used as a Beyblade Launcher only for Dragoon Beyblades. It look exactly like the Launcher of Tyson (Takao) from Beyblade V-Force and Beyblade The Movie.