Beyblade plug and play game

does anyone have this plug n play arcade game?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I did have it... I thought it was really freakin' fun.

I really wish I hadn't lost it now... Lol

All I have left is the Rip Cord.
that came with a bitchip and dragoon ripcord yes?

when i was little, i asked my mom in a TRU to buy me one of those for me, cause i saw it in t
the anime. the whole time, my mon and a TRU employee was trying to explain to me that it was not a real launcher. finnaly, i gave up. lol.

ignorance = bliss = childhood stupidity

hahaha
yeah i had it too but i NEED that ripcord lol i bought it again on ebay because i remember it was very fun but it doesnt have a ripcord that works on it. the ends on the ripcord it comes with is special. and it came with a dragoon S bitchip
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:55 AM)Leonwind Wrote: that came with a bitchip and dragoon ripcord yes?

when i was little, i asked my mom in a TRU to buy me one of those for me, cause i saw it in t
the anime. the whole time, my mon and a TRU employee was trying to explain to me that it was not a real launcher. finnaly, i gave up. lol.

hahaha
i tricked mine to a MFB launcher but dont have the proper ripcord for it
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:59 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: yeah i had it too but i NEED that ripcord lol i bought it again on ebay because i remember it was very fun but it doesnt have a ripcord that works on it. the ends on the ripcord it comes with is special. and it came with a dragoon S bitchip
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:55 AM)Leonwind Wrote: that came with a bitchip and dragoon ripcord yes?

hahaha
i tricked mine to a MFB launcher but dont have the proper ripcord for it

I would sell it to you, but you never know, I might find mine one day. Lol
what color was the bit agian?

and i dont get what is so special about this ripcord other than the fact that it is a Dragoon ripcprd
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:02 AM)Leonwind Wrote: what color was the bit agian?

and i dont get what is so special about this ripcord other than the fact that it is a Dragoon ripcprd

The ripcord is a different shape.

Edit: I'll take pics
the chip was regular white...
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:03 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Boo u got my hopes up for a second
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:09 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: the chip was regular white...
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:03 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Boo u got my hopes up for a second

How did I get your hopes up?

(Oct. 27, 2010  4:14 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: because i wanted to buy it

What did I say that made you not want to buy it?
no its the fact that you had one and their so dang hard to find Lol
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:16 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: no its the fact that you had one and their so dang hard to find Lol

Oh. I had one 7 Years ago, Lol.

It might be packed away in boxes like all of my old toys are.

Also, a little bit of info:
It actually launches a Bey.

But unfortunately it's Right-Spin only.
wait the ripcord can launch a bey on a regular launcher?
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:21 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: wait the ripcord can launch a bey on a regular launcher?

No, the Plug N Play is a Launcher that can launch a Bey.
oh. I know that i got one today again and i tricked it out to be a Mfb launcher but no its left spin with right spin hooks so only right spin works on it
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:22 AM)Leonwind Wrote: seriously? dam...is it a good launcher?

From what I remember it was better than a regular launcher, and a Electronic Launcher.

After all, the Ripcord is longer, and has more teeth.
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:24 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: oh. I know that i got one today again and i tricked it out to be a Mfb launcher but no its left spin with right spin hooks so only right spin works on it

Wait... You have the Plug N Play?
Yea, I have it Its a epic game! It also tests your beyblade riping strengths
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:46 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:24 AM)donnieall123 Wrote: oh. I know that i got one today again and i tricked it out to be a Mfb launcher but no its left spin with right spin hooks so only right spin works on it

Wait... You have the Plug N Play?

yes but no ripcord lol
Man, I loved that game.
Beyblade was the bomb back then.
I wish it was as big a fad now as then.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:18 PM)Dan Wrote: Man, I loved that game.
Beyblade was the bomb back then.
I wish it was as big a fad now as then.

the generation that grew up with beyblade didnt keep it going... and the kids now dont know about the old beyblade
agreed. its a sad thing. thanks to the forum, mfb will always be remembered by the noobs, but plastics might slowly fade away...

PLASTIC BLADERS UNITE!