Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

F:C (Finale Countdown)
A 4D bottom that has 2 springs in it, one attached to a wide hole flat, and one attached to a metal sharp.
When launched, the springs coil up, and it is a wide defense tip. Then the shorter spring, for WHF, slowly expands, until it clicks into a lock.
As the bey slows down even more, the longer spring uncoils, and the metal sharp tip inreases the height and stamina of the bey. It woulsd also have removable ruber wings that could spin steal.

Another part(s) I'd like to see is Twin Dracos.
Twin would be a balance type 4D metal wheel with 2 diffrent modes.
One mode would be Yin Mode. This would use the rounded bumpy side of the metal for deffense.
The other mode would be Yang mode, which uses the sharp spiky side for attack.
The bottom would be T:T (Twin Trade)
I would have a Wide Flat tip to start, but it would work like FGrin, and become a semi defense when the flat tip clicked in, and the small spike takes its place.
There would also be a lock so you can keep it in one mode permently.
mfb wolborg energy ring

first clear wheel to spin right and left not exclusive too 1 metal wheel
i've always wanted to see DF230
DF230 would be worse than 230 due to the addition of contact points.
just an idea im not saying it would be top tier or anything i expected that it probably would be bad i just thought i'd post that
Oh, it'd be fun for sure and certainly less fail than most suggestions, just not competitively viable.
How about a W2F (Wave Wide Flat)?
D2S: Direct Defense Sharp. Best way to describe it would be a wider EDS, but not free spinning. A tip I made up for a Kreis Cygnus idea. Guess it can be called WDS as well...
Universal would be a cool 4D metal wheel.
It has like 4 modes.
One, has the blades(which look like skiny versios of galaxy's) are pointing left, the other rith.
But universal has those rotating with in the other metals.
If you put the rounded metal on the bottom, it becomes a defense or stamina type depending on the tip.
If you put the spiky metal on the bottom, it becomes an attack type.
You know how ES and MS are wider than the regular S? They could've come up with a Wide Sharp.
(Dec. 11, 2011  11:03 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: You know how ES and MS are wider than the regular S? They could've come up with a Wide Sharp.
That's called 'D' Chief - Sigh ...

Yeah, but the angle is too wide for D to be called a Wide Sharp
(Dec. 11, 2011  10:15 PM)aj_the_elite Wrote: mfb wolborg energy ring

first clear wheel to spin right and left not exclusive too 1 metal wheel

Itbe better if you said metal wheel as all the other left spin wheels need the exact cw.
I want to see a fusion wheel with a crevice throughout the inside of the wheel.
(Dec. 11, 2011  11:41 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Yeah, but the angle is too wide for D to be called a Wide Sharp

What about SD?
Yeah, a Sharp tip that's not free-spinning, or made of metal, and has the same width as SD
THE MOST EPIC GAMECHANGING DEFENSE TIP: R:D. Basically B:D, but the bottom is rubber for more grip, unlike B:D.
What about these

PF (Polyurethane Flat)

RSW145 (Rubber Switch 145)
SW does not stand for SWitch. It stands for Switch Wing.
Oh, okay. I'll just edit that last post
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: SW does not stand for SWitch. It stands for Switch Wing.

No, officially, SW145 stands for Switch 145. With TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong, at least.
But... but... but Switch doesn't have two initials...
Sadface Unhappy.
Don't be sad about it, man!
There Should be a Rubber Wide Defense = RWD
The tip of wide defense blunts quickly as is though...