Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

Nice idea HDSK. It would be pretty hard to control it though.
A Driger S inspired Chrome wheel I just think that would be pretty cool
I was thinking that rubber bd would be great but instead of 145 i was thinking 160 so it would be rbd160 or would a lower height be better
(Feb. 16, 2013  8:21 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: A Driger S inspired Chrome wheel I just think that would be pretty cool
Since you mention a Driger S inspired Chrome Wheel; I am thinking they should make a Wolborg inspired Chrome Wheel since it is my favorite Beyblade. (Plastics.)
(Feb. 16, 2013  9:50 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: I was thinking that rubber bd would be great but instead of 145 i was thinking 160 so it would be rbd160 or would a lower height be better

Dont u think it will loose a lot of spin when a bey hits the RBD160
(Feb. 16, 2013  10:08 PM)HDSK Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2013  9:50 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: I was thinking that rubber bd would be great but instead of 145 i was thinking 160 so it would be rbd160 or would a lower height be better

Dont u think it will loose a lot of spin when a bey hits the RBD160
Well it would be mainly for defence, but I see your point against a bey using metal flat, it would be useless
I was watching Beyblade on Netflix yesterday and I thought it would be cool if they could have small spark cartridge inserts, so it would create the spark effects like they do in the show.
Fire hazard much? My dad said the same thing yesterday. He thinks it would be the coolest thing on the planet.
To tell the truth, I thought spark FX from Hasbro will have sparks coming out when the beys are hit. But it's just holographic stickers <_<.
A Zero-G Aquila Chrome Wheel. It'd have high Smash Attack, and low-mid recoil. I'd marry anybody who'd make that true. (JK)
a BGrin With eternal wide defense combined . SO it has much more stamina.And at adjustable height (LIke CH120)
(Mar. 12, 2013  3:41 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: A Zero-G Aquila Chrome Wheel. It'd have high Smash Attack, and low-mid recoil. I'd marry anybody who'd make that true. (JK)

Archer gryph is an eagle!
(Mar. 12, 2013  8:37 AM)theowiwak Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  3:41 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: A Zero-G Aquila Chrome Wheel. It'd have high Smash Attack, and low-mid recoil. I'd marry anybody who'd make that true. (JK)

It is? (I had no idea) Does it have high Smash Attack?
It's actually a griffon...I'm not sure about the smash attack though.
(Mar. 15, 2013  1:53 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  8:37 AM)theowiwak Wrote:

(Mar. 15, 2013  1:54 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: It's actually a griffon...I'm not sure about the smash attack though.

It's one of the better attackers in Zero-G. Not as good as Wyvang, but about the level of Phoenic and Bregirados.
I would like to see a BS2F (Blade Endurance Semi Flat) Performance tip if they make a evolution for Dragooon if they continue Zero-G
Don't you mean BESF? And can you tell us how it would be different from BSF?
It would be BS2F. W2D evolved as Wave Wide Defense. So it would be Endurance Blade Semi Flat. It would maximize in Attack with a considerable amount of stamina with amped up defense for enduring attacks.
They should make a evolution of dragooon with a lower track and a emsf, endurance metal semi flat!! (I don't mean real low I'm talking 145 or something, wait I got it, e2d145, eternal defense, it with a rubber surrounding!!!
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:08 AM)Samurai Ray Wrote: It would be BS2F. W2D evolved as Wave Wide Defense. So it would be Endurance Blade Semi Flat. It would maximize in Attack with a considerable amount of stamina with amped up defense for enduring attacks.
Ok...but what would it look like?
Now that I think about it, something like the co ring cutter that Gaia dragoon v has would be awesome, of course it would have to be plastic but hey yolo!!!!!!
(Mar. 15, 2013  2:02 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  1:53 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  8:37 AM)theowiwak Wrote: Archer gryph is an eagle!

(Mar. 15, 2013  1:54 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: It's actually a griffon...I'm not sure about the smash attack though.

It's one of the better attackers in Zero-G. Not as good as Wyvang, but about the level of Phoenic and Bregirados.

Good to know! (I'ma assume the two have great Smash) Thanks guys!
oh gosh, you're going to say "YOLO", really? LOL, anyways, I think you have a really good idea Samurai Ray!
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:19 AM)Outnumbered Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  4:08 AM)Samurai Ray Wrote: It would be BS2F. W2D evolved as Wave Wide Defense. So it would be Endurance Blade Semi Flat. It would maximize in Attack with a considerable amount of stamina with amped up defense for enduring attacks.
Ok...but what would it look like?
You know how BSF was set up. It would have left spin skies like ldragos and the semi would have a metal within the performance tip which would amp up its attack and defense from the left spin spikes and metal core in the performance tip.
MEWD. Metal eternal wide defense. Best stamina tip.