Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

B2: D

Boost Bearing Drive, B: D with
incorporated... Stamina god ftw
(Nov. 12, 2012  11:26 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2012  11:03 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  5:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A130. Like A145 but lower and better for sliding around.

A145? Did I miss something? Or do you mean AD145?
I have been hoping for a Chrome Wheel that has dual spin, or Upper Attack. I don't own the Zero-G stadium, but I would guess that its bowl shape would make it easier to get under the opponent and conduct Upper Attack.
MFS: Metal Flat Spike
B2S: Blade Ball Sharp. I just want more Blade tips.
A Minotaur Chrome Wheel
ER(170-230): I can't really decide on a height, but basically it's a free spinning SR200.

Mind if I've changed a thing to B2S?

Well, not really, because it's not Ball 2 Spike, it's Blade Ball Spike. It's not necessarily an upgrade.
They have to start making addable parts to tracks, GIMMICK YOUR OWN TRACK!

Name: D210 (Design 21.0mm)

There are 5 basic ring sizes, with variants of each containing other gimmicks.

1 (Smallest Ring)
5 (Largest Ring)

So,

1-5 Metal (Size is in rings 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Ring is made of metal, used for stuff like defense Anti-Attack).

1, 3 & 5 Shield (Ring has a drop to create a 'shield' allowing insane(maybe) LAD when using 5 Shield, and a slightly bigger 230 at 210 height with 1 Shield, and a middle point for more LAD than normal with 3 Shield).

4 & 5 Spike - 3 (Ring has 3 Spikes like BD145 and SP230).

4 & 5 Spike - 4 (Ring has 4 Spikes, somewhat like BD145 and SP230).

3F Ball-3 (Ring is the width of 3, but is fused into one piece. Contains 3 Balls in a manner like GB145).

3F Ball-5 (Ring is the width of 3, but is fused into one piece. Contains 5 Balls in a manner like GB145).

More to come.
This is my own idea, and would be really nice as a Zero-G Accessory Pack
I want to see a Left Spinning four bladed Hybrid Wheel along with a Four Bladed left spinning energy ring
A Zero G chrome wheel that weighs as much as Diablo.
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:53 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: A Zero G chrome wheel that weighs as much as Diablo.

That sounds too dominant for people if symchromed
For a spin track, it could be like saggitarios claws, but instead of it being plastic, it would be metal, cool idea right?
(Jan. 01, 2013  4:33 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:53 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: A Zero G chrome wheel that weighs as much as Diablo.

That sounds too dominant for people if symchromed
It's just something that I would think would be cool. Even if it was to dominant maybe there would be a rule against. Anyways its just an idea.
(Jan. 01, 2013  12:21 PM)Kujikato Wrote: They have to start making addable parts to tracks, GIMMICK YOUR OWN TRACK!

Name: D210 (Design 21.0mm)

There are 5 basic ring sizes, with variants of each containing other gimmicks.

1 (Smallest Ring)
5 (Largest Ring)

So,

1-5 Metal (Size is in rings 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Ring is made of metal, used for stuff like defense Anti-Attack).

1, 3 & 5 Shield (Ring has a drop to create a 'shield' allowing insane(maybe) LAD when using 5 Shield, and a slightly bigger 230 at 210 height with 1 Shield, and a middle point for more LAD than normal with 3 Shield).

4 & 5 Spike - 3 (Ring has 3 Spikes like BD145 and SP230).

4 & 5 Spike - 4 (Ring has 4 Spikes, somewhat like BD145 and SP230).

3F Ball-3 (Ring is the width of 3, but is fused into one piece. Contains 3 Balls in a manner like GB145).

3F Ball-5 (Ring is the width of 3, but is fused into one piece. Contains 5 Balls in a manner like GB145).

More to come.
This is my own idea, and would be really nice as a Zero-G Accessory Pack

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FACE-CON...#pid120509

MSF Metal Semi Flat. Also RCS Right Coat Sharp. Coat Sharp, but the rubber would be like R2F. And one more, SD230 Spring Deflector 230. It would have this thick disk but split into four quarters. Each quarter would be spring loaded. When hit, the bit of the disk would spring out, knocking the opponent back. It would be terrible I know, but I think it would be kinda cool.
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:14 PM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: MSF Metal Semi Flat. Also RCS Right Coat Sharp. Coat Sharp, but the rubber would be like R2F. And one more, SD230 Spring Deflector 230. It would have this thick disk but split into four quarters. Each quarter would be spring loaded. When hit, the bit of the disk would spring out, knocking the opponent back. It would be terrible I know, but I think it would be kinda cool.
Those are actually pretty good ideas. I really like the RCS idea.
Yes, I have seen your entry for that Kai-V.

Cept the difference is, your design uses the little [] things on the side of tracks, which are prone to breakage. This, once I've diagrammed it, will attach onto a dedicated section on the track, much like BD145's method of stopping the boost disk from going further down. I'll have to sketch it up first. So, what was your intention in quoting the same idea of Additional parts to the track?
WMF wide metal flat
RWD rubber wide defense
TFS230 Triple Free Spin (has 3 WA130 wings on a 230Track all separated from each other)
ES145: Eternal Survive 145, like BD145 but intead a much wider spin track but it's a reinforced ring. When the bey (left spin) is on the ground it helps it keep spinning. Much like the engine gear wolborg.

G145: Gate 145, the same size as BD145 but with out the spikes on it and has a gate motif on both sides.
(Nov. 26, 2012  12:42 PM)Kujikato Wrote: B2: D

Boost Bearing Drive, B: D with
incorporated... Stamina god ftw

I thought of that a LONG time ago. That also includes the E:D bottom.
My E:D looked like a hybrid of an Engine Gear and F:D. I even made an E:DT (Turbo) with interchangeable tips similarly to a Customize Engine Weight.

(Jan. 02, 2013  2:30 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: WMF wide metal flat
RWD rubber wide defense
TFS230 Triple Free Spin (has 3 WA130 wings on a 230 Track all separated from each other)
RWD would have poor stamina and it would eventually be a VERY wide RF.
WMF would probably end up actually being MWF considering RSF. They seem to name it the material (if it's not the usual plastic) or gimmick first, then the shape of the tip.

Now, just for jokes, how about a Hopper 250?
BS145 (Blade Slash). Similar to C145 except that the claws are shaped like scimitars or something like that.
@ SwordFIN89: You know what better height for this Track would be? BS165!
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:32 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ SwordFIN89: You know what better height for this Track would be? BS165!

Is it? Maybe it is. I don't have that much experience about these things just yet.
That would be cool. Then you could make your beyblade have more bs (punny)! I mean like...I don't know, basalt bull BS165BS. Haha...eh no...cool idea though!
A Synchrom wheel (+other parts(?)) that heats up to such extremes that it literally melts your opponents bey on first touch XD
That was actually my brothers idea, actually, he's original idea was for it to spew fire Uncertain
claw 230 C230 230 with claws like C145 spin track its basically the spin track id want kentas
Meh, Claw type things keep coming up...
What's the obsession guys? Chocked_2
Well, I recall someone suggesting MC145, with metal claws, earlier in this topic.
Hah, if you add M (metal) in front of any part it makes it (seem) better (IMO)?
@ Luck: in some cases