Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

I'm a dude, by the way.

Anyway, I really could imagine a new layer in MFB, for example between the track and the bottom. It could be like the support parts in plastic generation. If they made them as smaller metal disks, they would put more variety into the game and make it possible to add weight towards the ground.
Sorry, I dunno why I wrote that. I do actually know you're a guy.......I just think of you as a girl for some reason. Pinching_eyes_2

Thats a point. I never thought of completely different parts.......but when you look at support parts and engine gears and such it seems entirely plausible. Smile How exciting. Joyful_3
(Feb. 13, 2009  11:26 AM)Sasch Wrote: I'd like to see a Metal/Rubber Change bottom.
Imagine FS, the sharp tip made out of metal, the rest out of rubber. The difference in movements would be way more intense.

edit:
(Jul. 28, 2008  2:03 AM)Grey Wrote: I'd also like to see a Rubber-Metal hybrid tip. It could work like the Metal Change Base, with a metal tip in the center for endurance and rubber surrounding the metal, so that when it was hit, the blade could go into attack mode.

haha forget my post.

i've actually thought about this a lot, i would love to see it
That would be great to see. The movements would be awesome.
First things first I wanna see a new metal change track. My DGMS's can't go on forever, and they need to be replaced. Other than that, I like Sasch's idea. Something totally new and creative would add a nice change to the game. Eventually I wanna see some Gimmick tracks. While gimmick HMS were not the most practical they were alot of fun, and I still have fun playing with them from time to time. Continuously using the same competitive combos get dull after a while.
A weight disk that starts of as a heavy but changes to wide at the end of the battle
(Feb. 14, 2009  6:53 PM)Giga Wrote: A weight disk that starts of as a heavy but changes to wide at the end of the battle

I could imagine a wheel doing it the other way around, using the centrifugal force.
Centrifugal force pushes outwards so it would push it out to make it wide at the beginning then as it slowed down it would turn into heavy. It would be similar to metal ball base.
a metal track and bottom
(Feb. 14, 2009  6:59 PM)Anu Wrote: How... Is that even Possible!? Chocked_2
The power of the bitbeast face. IT'S MAGIC!

I'd like to see something to not make Libra and Virgo so strong. Perhaps something to add on to the old parts somehow to even the odds?

Since I'm a huge fan of grip attackers, I'd like to see a rubber tip. I'd also like to see different sizes of MFBs, and possibly more options to add on (e.g. how plastics went from build-in cores, to SG, to sub ARs, to SPs).

But really, Engine Gears would help this tremendously. We're just going to have to count on Hasbro to help us out there.
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Since I'm a huge fan of grip attackers, I'd like to see a rubber tip. I'd also like to see different sizes of MFBs, and possibly more options to add on (e.g. how plastics went from build-in cores, to SG, to sub ARs, to SPs).

But really, Engine Gears would help this tremendously. We're just going to have to count on Hasbro to help us out there.

A rubber tip is coming out.... it's called RF (Rubber Flat) which will come with Storm Pegasis. Can't wait XD

I wonder what Hasbro will do with MFB.... Wink
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:50 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Since I'm a huge fan of grip attackers, I'd like to see a rubber tip. I'd also like to see different sizes of MFBs, and possibly more options to add on (e.g. how plastics went from build-in cores, to SG, to sub ARs, to SPs).

A rubber tip is coming out.... it's called RF (Rubber Flat) which will come with Storm Pegasis. Can't wait XD

I wonder what Hasbro will do with MFB.... Wink
"SPEED IS POWUH! ENGINE GEAR! LET IT RIP!"

Something like that
Storm Pegasus = Rain Horse
Libra = Librarian
Virgo will be said to sound too much like virgin so they'll replace it with something like Cyclone because it totally looks like a Cyclone.

Although, I'm sure there needs to be another thread for the dub names Hasbro/Nelvana(?) will give them.
That sounds fun Grin Make one in Beyblade Manga Forum Smile
wow some of these are pretty cool XD
as for this v
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:15 AM)Katashi Wrote: I'd like to see effective use of the Phantom Fox gimmick, as in, both blades can fight and fight well. Or, at the very least, the second blade could hold its own as a good "distraction" for the other Beyblade (I can't remember what it's called, but there's physics property out there that causes a gyrating object to constantly return to an object it strikes, which is why grip bases are effective. Anyway, utilizing that effect could cause the opponent's blade to attack the "phantom" blade while the actual blade either sits it out to survive or comes in to attack). The major problem, though, is the blade would be as heavy as hell and freaking tall.

with a dranzer s (i know its mad old... Tongue_out) but if u dont clip in the two side clips...
the top part of the blade with kinda hop out of its base and as long as the spingear has its own tip or ends with one of those gear shaped deals that fits into a base, you end up with two individually spinning blades...
except the base by itself is aweful... like one hit KO but yea... i did this accidentally a while back when the clips werent in properly and it was kinda crazy XD

also... im not 100% sure it was a dranzer s but any beyblade with those side clips to hold the base on will/should be able to do this...

...also i believe this would be illegal... just because a large noticeable part of the blade has come off of the main blade...

as an idea for a blade... none at the moment...

but while reading this thread i had an idea for a stadium Grin

it goes like this:
the stadium is more bowl shapped and has no gaps in the walls... so its pretty much enclosed... so its only possible to get a KO and not a ring-out (unless the beyblade gets knocked airborne and makes it over the wall XD)
it has these two entry path things that (unlike the takara Super stadium, and that new stadium in japan with the metal rails for walls) are within the stadium.
for this to be possible the two paths would have to curve with the outside of the stadium and they would have a slight elevated edge so that the beyblades couldnt fall off of there on their own w/o contact.
the trails would have slopes but not to drastic that the beyblades couldnt get back up there.
they would have to come out with two different versions of this, one for R spin and one for L spin.
and because the slope of these trails wouldnt be to great, beyblades with opposite spin (as compared to the direction the trails went) launched in the center of the stadium could even make their way up the trails which could be pretty cool if both beyblades ended up going up the same one XD

just an idea Grin

ps. if a picture is wanted, i can draw one up this weekend... just cuz of the load of hw i have and the time it currently is... ill be busy until friday afternoon XD
The second wing trick. The one Queen did in 2002 and the again Miguel in G-rev.
(Jul. 28, 2008  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Grey Wrote:or where the end of the "swoop" (not the part that first hits the blade, but the part of the Wheel near the "head") had some kind of Smash Attack part

I've been dying for this you have no idea

Leone has this in very small quality, if put on a 90 track it could have some good results.
(Feb. 28, 2009  4:53 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2008  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Grey Wrote:or where the end of the "swoop" (not the part that first hits the blade, but the part of the Wheel near the "head") had some kind of Smash Attack part

I've been dying for this you have no idea

Leone has this in very small quality, if put on a 90 track it could have some good results.

Not really. I was referring to an Upper Attack wing that had a bump or wall at the end of the wing, though I see where you would think that Leone would have this.
A beyblade part that sucks in so it can spin on top of water. lol.
A face with a hologram of a bitbeast XD . and bitbeasts
A beyblade that makes those annoying battle noises in 2002.
Quote:A beyblade that makes those annoying battle noises in 2002.
Electronic Blades Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 28, 2009  10:58 PM)Giga Wrote:
The ones that sung Christmas carols were amazing. Eee
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:26 AM)Rocky Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2009  10:58 PM)Giga Wrote:
The ones that sung Christmas carols were amazing. Eee
:downsrim:
yoursnis parts mine is blades BIG FREAKIN DIFFRENCE!!
sigh..... virgo metal wheel.........