Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

(Jul. 23, 2011  7:04 AM)BHorogium Wrote: I want TT to make WBD145! (Wide Boost Disk 145) It should be about a inch wider than BD145. No metal contact at all?

Dj - Uh.

A part I want is a 4DBottom that has "wings" like WD145, and when they get hit it switches the tip, like 4DBottoms do. Something like HConfused, Hit Survive.
(Jul. 23, 2011  6:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: What would be the advantage of WSF over F?
@Mr.N: 4 modes...

What do you mean by 4 modes?
If it has an odd rotational symmetry and is different on top and bottom, that would allow for up to four modes, depending on whether or not the metal wheel was odd too.
Ultimate Stamina bottom that would probably have no balance at all:

BCEMPD. Bearing Core Eternal Metal Wide Defence. Grin
Jump Flat (Allows a Beyblade equipped with this Performance Tip to bounce as it launches)
That would kinda me Quake. Uncertain

SA170: Spike Attacker 170. When hit hard enough 6 spikes come out to Spike Attack.
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:09 PM)benthebeyboy Wrote: That would kinda me Quake. Uncertain

SA170: Spike Attacker 170. When hit hard enough 6 spikes come out to Spike Attack.

Jump Flat would have a spring in it.
Hole Flat Spike?
It'd probably be very fragile.
No doubt

Double Defense 125 (It would have two rings; one on the inside, and one on the outside)

80 Spin Track (A little risky, don't you think?)
Here's a whole beyblade idea that I've been thinking about for some time. Look up "Nidhogg" if you don't understand it.

Doom - A rather small and almost circular metal wheel that curves down at the edges, allowing the energy ring to reach over it. There are 6 very jagged gaps in this wheel, splitting the protruding metal into 3 large sections and three smaller ones in a style that is customary to MFB dragon beys.

Nidhogg - Representing the underworld dragon itself, the Nidhogg wheel reaches down past the metal wheel, leaving the rubber at the tips of its 3 blades nearly scraping on the ground. The plastic part of the wheel is black with red glitter and has dragoon style dragon heads in it that have their teeth sunk into the rubber. Left spinning.

80 - Pretty straightforward 80 height track.

L²F (Low Left Flat) - Like the existing Left Flat but half as tall.
you implemented my spin track idea!

LR²F (Low Right Rubber Flat)
MBD145- A spin track that has a metal Boost Disk
Blade 100 (a Spin Track with wings that can be used for either absorbing enemy blows or attacking)
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:30 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: No doubt

Double Defense 125 (It would have two rings; one on the inside, and one on the outside)

80 Spin Track (A little risky, don't you think?)
Agreed.

DTR145: Disco Tri Roller 145 WHen a Beyblade hits one of the rollers it turns a crank that generates electricity that powers lights on the rollers. XD
(Jul. 24, 2011  11:08 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Blade 100 (a Spin Track with wings that can be used for either absorbing enemy blows or attacking)

Um.. W105, DF105 and LW105 say hi.
(Jul. 24, 2011  11:13 PM)sum 472 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  11:08 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Blade 100 (a Spin Track with wings that can be used for either absorbing enemy blows or attacking)

Um.. W105, DF105 and LW105 say hi.
Those wings on W105 are so puny that they can`t do anything. On LW105 and wings are rounded so they can`t attack. On DF145 the wings are so close together that they don`t do anything. :\

RBD145: Rubbber Boost Disk. A spin stealer`s dream.
100 is too short to do anything regardless. That's a moot dream, as it's pretty impossible.

RBD145: Winnin'! Yeah, MLD RBD145XF would so dominate. It'd also be good for Defense, methinks.
Completely agreed. The rubber would be heck for Attack-Types. Just imagine, Hell Bull RBD145RS (Boost). I`m pretty sure THAT would be pretty good.
eXtreme Flat Sharp!
THIS would totally dominate.

RXF: Rubber Extreme Flat. THAT thing would PWN.
Metal Sharp II (based on the Rubber Sharp used by the Grand Cetus Beys)

Spiral Flat (a flat Tip that has spiraling grooves in it!)

200 Spin Track

Ring Defense 230

Spring Jump Sharp
Aquario II Energy Ring

MFIII Metal Face Bolt III
Not particularly a new part but I think that hasbro or TT should make a 6 pk of face bolts for 2.99 or something like that since they break so much.
WS(Wobble Sharp) This tip would make the Bey Wobble like Crazy. (LOL Flame Eclipso 230WS=ULTAMITE WOBBLER). I mean it would suck but it would be fun to have.
BB(Beyblade Ball) This tip would Look like a Beyblade. It could be an attack/Defense/ Stamina. It would mode change to one of those types.
W123(Wall 123). It would have Plastic all the way to the edge of a Basalt. Would be 12.3 MM high, and Would be Black.
Apocalipse. Would basicly be Basalt, BUT With no Staircase it would be filled it with Plastic.
Super Nova. Basicly as Wide as Hell but like an Apocalipse.
These parts would ROCK.