Beyblade or Naruto?

(Dec. 28, 2010  6:37 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Its basicly a retarded ninja story with the standard ninja thing, or a anime only allowed so it can sell toys..
But..
Story = Naruto
Originality = Beyblade
Suspense = Naruto
Funny.. I guess naruto Tongue_out
I would have to say naruto..(Even though it is waaay overrated) But the first beyblade was pretty cool. Mfb is.. just there.

Please don't tell me you actually believe this.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:39 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:37 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Its basicly a retarded ninja story with the standard ninja thing, or a anime only allowed so it can sell toys..
But..
Story = Naruto
Originality = Beyblade
Suspense = Naruto
Funny.. I guess naruto Tongue_out
I would have to say naruto..(Even though it is waaay overrated) But the first beyblade was pretty cool. Mfb is.. just there.

Please don't tell me you actually believe this.
Well, ninjas versus spinning tops.. I think the ninja thing has been used too many times.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:42 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Well, ninjas versus spinning tops.. I think the ninja thing has been used too many times.
That has nothing to do with originality. An original anime can still be about ninjas, it would just have a different approach than Naruto or Basilisl. Beyblade is the far less original than Naruto. Beyblade has the same story each time with different characters. Last time I checked that isn't very original.
That's pretty biased on a Beyblade website. Haha
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:35 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:12 PM)benjohadi Wrote: for anime,definitely naruto..but fortoys,it wouldbe beyblade..

what the carp are naruto toys

they do sell action figures for naruto...
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:33 AM)Thresher Wrote: When I say merchandise I'm not referring to the manga. I am referring to the toys games and trinkets. The story isn't driven based on the sold toys and games, the toys and games are based on the story, unlike Beyblade.

Unless you're Masahi Kishimoto you can't really say that. Plenty of media past and present have been influenced by exterior things (hello Yu-Gi-Oh!) and had we not have the creator's input, we would have never been the wiser (hello Dragon Ball).

Do you really think Naruto has been running weekly since 1999 because Kishimoto has a story to tell?
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:01 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:33 AM)Thresher Wrote: When I say merchandise I'm not referring to the manga. I am referring to the toys games and trinkets. The story isn't driven based on the sold toys and games, the toys and games are based on the story, unlike Beyblade.

Unless you're Masahi Kishimoto you can't really say that. Plenty of media past and present have been influenced by exterior things (hello Yu-Gi-Oh!) and had we not have the creator's input, we would have never been the wiser (hello Dragon Ball).

Do you really think Naruto has been running weekly since 1999 because Kishimoto has a story to tell?
I know he isn't doing for all the money he is making off of action figures. If he is doing it to sell more manga, that's actually story oriented. Making a toy and forcing a cliche story to sell it isn't story oriented. Frankly I don't think Kishimoto has a story planned farther than a month in advance, but that doesn't mean he isn't trying to tell a story.
For me, I have to say Naruto. Even though Disney has butchered it into about 23 minutes of awkward close-ups of the characters' faces, and listening to them talk, the original was amazing. Uchiha Itachi FTW! However, Beyblade does have some cool animation (i.e. Bitbeasts).
Eh, I say both because they both have action and both of them have destruction.
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:45 AM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: Beyblade is better than naruto for more than 1 reason one of them is it can actually be played in real life while naruto just has swords and costumes beyblade has actual beys, launchers, overpriced arenas, and more
no no no!i say naruto is much better and SWORDS! they use fists, jutsu shurikens kunais plus how often do u see kids jumping up trees throwing knifes at each other.i see kids shooting beyblades AT eachother
Naruto is far more epic but I like beyblades too
well beyblade has the current better storyline in the anime (now naruto the manga well thats a whole different story) grevolution rulz
i actually like beyblade better but if i answered 1 week ago,it would have been naruto.
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:11 PM)Uchiha.Shaz Wrote: My favorite programme is Naruto Smile My favorite characters are Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha Tongue_out
In BeyBlade: Metal Fusion my fav characters are Kyoya and Kenta
Im random...just in case your wondering why i keep saying random things.

same... well im not random (that much... this is akward)

i like itachi and the great Kakashi

FOOLISH little BROTHER... YOU WISH TO DEFEAT ME...? THEN FOSTER YOUR HATRED... DETEST ME. THEN WHEN YOUR EYES ARE THE SAME AS MINE, COME TO ME...Tsukuyomi!!!
[/quote]
no no no!i say naruto is much better and SWORDS! they use fists, jutsu shurikens kunais plus how often do u see kids jumping up trees throwing knifes at each other.i see kids shooting beyblades AT eachother
[/quote]

lol
there equal for me but right now im watching naruto shippuden and im really enjoying it
Naruto: action,blood, shikamaru.
Beyblade:spinning tops, monsters, and Max
I would say they are equal but Shikamaru puts naruto 100000000 points ahead !
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:55 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Naruto: action,blood, shikamaru.
Beyblade:spinning tops, monsters, and Max
I would say they are equal but Shikamaru puts naruto 100000000 points ahead !

shikamaru is awsome but he is defeated by rocklee
This isnt evenn a question, Naruto of course.
Beyblade by far naruto just erritates me there are so many naruto geeks at my school there so annyoing(also there are inapropret parts in naruto I heard that in japan sauske did something to sakura O.O)
Sasuke hates Sakura, he wouldnt do something to her.
I hate Sakura! She must die!!!
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:57 PM)Uchiha.Shaz Wrote: Which do you prefer? I think i might prefer Naruto, but whats your opinion? Wink

Tongue_out IT'S ALL ABOUT BEYBLADES.
beyblade
i hated naruto when naruto kissed sasuke! his first kiss weren't even a girl and there are rumours that there gonna stop naruto this year which i dont really belive
Beyblade...clearly Beyblade.....so cool and better...oh..best.
Lol.
I think Naruto appeals to the older age group.
In my opinion i think Naruto has more of an in-depth storyline than beyblade.

Edit:
Note. I have not watched Naruto in english so the english dub may be bad enough to sway your opinions lol.
But the english subs are better in terms of voice actors and seriousness.