Beyblade noob

Hey guys, I'm Lina but yous can call me cookie Smile I'm 14 and use to play beyblade when I was younger. I also played yu gi oh and, since I'm a girl, kids use to be like, only boys play beyblade, so I stopped playing. Most of my younger cousins are boys (they all got beys for xmas) so now I have an excuse to play XD Lol. I'd really appreciate some tips and info about beyblade stuff right now since I don't know much about it. Hoping to beat my cousins sometime soon since Im planning on buying my first beyblade this week Smile Any recomendations (ithink I spelt that wrong) on what bey to buy?

Thanks, Cookie Smile
What beys do you have?
Ok you should buy a earht eagle its a very good bey becuse of its wd tip.i
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have a nice stay here.
welcome mate have fun here on the WBO Smile
Welcome! You should buy an Earth Virgo GB145BS
Welcome to WBO Smile
Welcome to the WBO.

Your first beys should probably be:

Storm Pegsaus 105 RF
105 and RF are good parts for Attack beyblades, especially RF.

Earth Eagle 145 WD
Earth is a great Stamina wheel, as well as 145 and WD, which are also good for Stamina.

Earth Virgo GB145 BS
GB145 is one of the best Defense tracks around, because of it's weight.

Rock Leone 145 WB
WB, while sort of outclassed, is still great for Defense.

Dark Bull H145 SD
The Bull energy ring is great for Defense and Stamina, because of it's weight.

Lightning LDrago 100 HF
Arguably one of the best Attack wheel sets, Lightning LDrago is great for smash attacking. Paired with 100/105/145 and RF, you could make a devastating Attack bey.

Hope this helps! Have a great time here!
Welcome to WBO

@ Cookie

if you want to win against 70 % of the opposition beys in the world get two beyblades

Storm pegasis 105 RF & Lightning L-Drago 100 HF & make a , Lightning L-Drago 100 RF , it is top tier & will beat most of the beys , but for that you need to use banking shots , search it on youtube
Hey guys thanks for the welcome! Smile
Thanks Darkbladea and NitroNeo for the info, I am definitely getting a Lightning L-Drago since it was reccomended by both of you, and I'm able to buy one off trademe (nz trading site). I have also seen a Storm pegasus that I might buy for me or my little brother. Thanks heaps for the Help!

Cookie, x