Beyblade my new series information

just some info on the show: the show is going to be 2d not 3d now, the blades will be 3d.
check out the website where the episoes will be posted:
http://curtisg-fusionproanimes.webs.com/
www.youtube.com/curtisgproductions please subscribe it makes it a lot easier for me.
if u want in, like contribute to the making of this show message me.
remember to check out the site and sign up
I just wanna add, i work with CurtisG, im doing the audio for him
oh my friend did that i dont know why but the rule are good though
Nice animation you have on your website. So let me get this straight; everything in the anime you are creating will be drawn and animated the same way the previous official Beyblade series was and the Beyblades will be the only things in CGI. Is that right? Also, if you are making this is a season five will it continue the Metal Fight Beyblade storyline/be set in that universe or continue on from the Bakuten Shoot plot/take place in the same world as G-revolution, 2002 and 2001? Are you creating original characters for the season, using canon ones or a mixture of both?
(Mar. 12, 2010  9:08 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Nice animation you have on your website. So let me get this straight; everything in the anime you are creating will be drawn and animated the same way the previous official Beyblade series was and the Beyblades will be the only things in CGI. Is that right? Also, if you are making this is a season five will it continue the Metal Fight Beyblade storyline/be set in that universe or continue on from the Bakuten Shoot plot/take place in the same world as G-revolution, 2002 and 2001? Are you creating original characters for the season, using canon ones or a mixture of both?

i can answer this for him, it does not continue a series because it has no original characters, and he is making new characters, and it is only temporarily called season five till we find a good name
You already have a topic for that, and you previously made a second one as well that got locked, so you are basically SPAMming now. You have been warned.

Plus, do not post about your fan-made series in the forum for the official series ...