Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008

Well the Dieing part can't happen because BeyBlade a kid Show. Also You don't know what 4th season going to be like.
Beyblade F-Generation is a load of carp and has been proven to be fake over and over.
this thread is going to be hottttttttttttttttt

as in many people will be flaming others.

Gasp
Well the Differen't Character part is True. Also I can't Believe it going to air in January 7, I thought it will air in the end of the month or the middle of the month.

Also what you think the 4th season will be called?
Well i don't think that there is going to be a new season cause if that was true it would have be all over the net.
Well yeah there are website that say that. You got to do some Research. Also it was a bad Ending because you like What Happen Next?, and the Series comeing back January 7, 2008 so they got to make the 4th Season or they start back with the first Series.

This Title make Sense

Beyblade Generation X
Tamer Brad Wrote:Beyblade F-Generation is a load of carp and has been proven to be fake over and over.

well when you said that Beyblade F-Generation was going to be the 4th season beyblader14 it made no sence to me cause what would the F stand for?
Beyblade14 Wrote:Well yeah there are website that say that. You got to do some Research. Also it was a bad Ending because you like What Happen Next?, and the Series comeing back January 7, 2008 so they got to make the 4th Season or they start back with the first Series.

This Title make Sense

Beyblade Generation X

I am God.

There. Now there's a website that says I am God. Does that make it true?

Don't believe everything you read.
Well I know the Wiki Article that say Cartoon Network is airing January 7, 2008 is true.
Well all we can do is wait to see if it is true and if its not beyblader14 you did all that reading for nothing.
carp yes! This is the start of the revival Beyblade needs to make a comeback.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:Well yeah there are website that say that. You got to do some Research. Also it was a bad Ending because you like What Happen Next?, and the Series comeing back January 7, 2008 so they got to make the 4th Season or they start back with the first Series.

This Title make Sense

Beyblade Generation X

I am God.

Sad thing is you are a god to some people Brad... OMG BLASPHEMY! Yeah I kept saying NO SUCH THING but does anyone listen? Nooo... T_____T
Rofl lol
Ozuma Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

This Title make Sense

Beyblade Generation X

I am God.

Sad thing is you are a god to some people Brad... OMG BLASPHEMY! Yeah I kept saying NO SUCH THING but does anyone listen? Nooo... T_____T

Heh, don't worry about it. I've got clout in the community whether I like it or not.
The Youtube user who started the rumour about a fourth season called "Beyblade F-Generation" admitted that it was false.

Plus, Beyblade production should begin before a new season is prepared. And we would probably know by now if beyblades were to be produced again soon.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Well we got to wait and see.

No we don't, we already know it's a lie.
She PMed me on YouTube and said her apologies that the 'project was cancelled'.
Kuznetsov Wrote:She PMed me on YouTube and said her apologies that the 'project was cancelled'.

Japanese project leaders always do that kind of stuff through Youtube.
Another one 'working with "BB3" to produce F-Generation' was Finnish...
Wasn't BB3 the codename for G-Rev? So wouldn't it be BB4? I could be mistaken.
Wouldn't "F-Generation" not be F-Generation...