Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008

OSW Wrote:Usually i like to be optimistic, but sometimes companies do strange things.

How would hasbro handle producing new beyblades. They are out of designs, will they make their own? an american company? very unlikely.

So will takara revitalise the line? will a new season of anime be produced? I have heard no news.

What we need is marketing. Beyblade needs a new marketing campaign to get them into popularity in the western world. You can't just chuck the anime back on and expect sales. You need to get kids interested.

I agree with you 100% on this.
I am Contacting the Guy who write that so I will find out if it true or not.
Ok well that sounds good.
Listen up Everyone. Here what he told me, We Talk on Aim

elemental the 1: hi
elemental the 1: My Name is Kenny and my friends at http://forums.beywiki.com want to know if it True that BeyBlade is comeing to Cartoon Network in January, 2008?
elemental the 1: When you get this Please Im Me Back
zuethac is no longer idle at 8:54:30 PM.
elemental the 1: Hey
zuethac: Hi
elemental the 1: you get my Message?
zuethac: Yes I did. The last I checked, there are still plans to air Beyblade on Cartoon Network in early January '08
zuethac: I'm not sure which season that applies to though
elemental the 1: Oh ok
elemental the 1: so the Article is True then?
zuethac: which article are you referring to?
elemental the 1: this one
elemental the 1: http://www.animecorporation.com/news/bey...o-merchant
zuethac: Yes, that was confirmed by a CN representative
elemental the 1: That for the Uk CN or the U.S CN?
zuethac: For the US CN, I'm not sure if there are any plans for Beyblade to run in the UK or not
elemental the 1: And do you know if the Same Characters still be on the Series or will they Change Them?
zuethac: That I do not know, I'm not sure what season they'll be running
elemental the 1: Ok
thanks Beyblade14 Smile
No Problem, Tamer Brad. Also is there any Chance that you make me Staff of this forum to help you out?
Beyblade14 Wrote:No Problem, Tamer Brad. Also is there any Chance that you make me Staff of this forum to help you out?

No thanks.
Oh ok. Also I will see if I can find more BeyBlade Players that out there and Invite them here.
Good luck!
Hey ty blader14 this helps out a lot now we have more information to go on and now we have to sit and wait til jan 2008.
Yea i wonder what is going to happen.
Don't Worry the Guy I Talk to and I going to watch the Article and see what Happen.
Ok well that sounds good.
Hey yeah, I heard there's going to be new episodes and bladers and blades and everything! Aoki Takao sold the rights to the folks who make Ben10 and Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends! Lol, Dranzer with an Omnitrix! That'd be JAWSOME! Also, I heard it's going to take place in the future on a space station. The major dilema of the first 10 episodes is figuring out how to blade in Zero-G, which probably explains the title "Beyblade 0G 2008". I bet they'll wear some sort of special suit that lets them blade in space. OMG! BEYGUNDAM!!!

WAT DO U THINK???
amazing 10/10
Yea man but how did you find all this out? Can you give use a site?
Dranzer206 Wrote:Yea man but how did you find all this out? Can you give use a site?

wow, you couldn't tell that was a joke?
O my bad lol
XD

I laughed at you, but sorry for doing so. Alot of newbies make posts like these, if you were more experienced you would understand it's a parody of how they write.
Ok I heard that there will be a BEYBLADE F-GENERATION and that there will be New Characters and that Kai Died from a Cat Car Crash but don't know if the kai died part is True.

Note: beyblade f-generation is already finished but the casts are a lot of problem.they're too late to come,if they come early.the poster for beyblade 4th season or BEYBLADE F-GENERATION will be released in 2008

Here what the Wiki Article say

(ベイブレード) is an anime and manga series about a group of children battling with highly powerful spinning tops enchanted with sacred bit-beasts or spirits of mythical and powerful creatures. The show focuses on the battles between Beyblading teams as they compete to become the world champions. The main characters are the Bladebreakers, a team consisting of Tyson Granger, Kai Hiwatari, Ray Kon and Max Tate. During their quest to become Beyblade champions, Tyson and his friends meet many new friends, enemies and competitors whilst overcoming problems.

Beyblade began during 1999 as a manga and a series of toys in Japan. After the manga became a success, Beyblade was made into an anime, that premeried in Japan, and was later dubbed and played in several other countries. Beyblade had three seasons, a few video games and a vast line of merchandise. The show began in 2001 ended in 2004.

The Beyblade anime is licensed by Nelvana in North America. The Beyblade manga, made by Takao Aoki, is published in English in North America by VIZ Media, some names are changed to match the English anime version. In Singapore, it is published in English by Chuang Yi. Beyblade Will Start On Cartoon Network January 7, 2008

You got to see them there like 15 websites about this.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Ok I heard that there will be a BEYBLADE F-GENERATION and that there will be New Characters and that Kai Died from a Cat Car Crash but don't know if the kai died part is True.

Note: beyblade f-generation is already finished but the casts are a lot of problem.they're too late to come,if they come early.the poster for beyblade 4th season or BEYBLADE F-GENERATION will be released in 2008

Here what the Wiki Article say

(ベイブレード) is an anime and manga series about a group of children battling with highly powerful spinning tops enchanted with sacred bit-beasts or spirits of mythical and powerful creatures. The show focuses on the battles between Beyblading teams as they compete to become the world champions. The main characters are the Bladebreakers, a team consisting of Tyson Granger, Kai Hiwatari, Ray Kon and Max Tate. During their quest to become Beyblade champions, Tyson and his friends meet many new friends, enemies and competitors whilst overcoming problems.

Beyblade began during 1999 as a manga and a series of toys in Japan. After the manga became a success, Beyblade was made into an anime, that premeried in Japan, and was later dubbed and played in several other countries. Beyblade had three seasons, a few video games and a vast line of merchandise. The show began in 2001 ended in 2004.

The Beyblade anime is licensed by Nelvana in North America. The Beyblade manga, made by Takao Aoki, is published in English in North America by VIZ Media, some names are changed to match the English anime version. In Singapore, it is published in English by Chuang Yi. Beyblade Will Start On Cartoon Network January 7, 2008

You got to see them there like 15 websites about this.

THIS IS ALL LIES ABOUT THE 4TH SEASON HOW MANY TIMES MUST IT BE SAID! Augh... ><
It isn't Lie. There might have F-generation and there must have Different Characters because 1,2 and 3 season they are older so they need to Change the Characters abit or they will go to 20 year olds and that ain't right.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Kai don't die but Tyson dies but I don't know if it true but that 4th Season is Airing in January, 2008 and it will be f-generation. Also the Character of 1 2 3 grow Older so it got to be Different Character in the 4th Season.

No. You're wrong. end of debate. I mean for god sake. EVERYONE AND THEIR BROTHER KNOWS THIS IS A LOAD OF carp!