Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008

This would be awesome but I seriously doubt it will happen... It's like apple saying "in 2008 we will make an iPod that will not break the second you turn it on". It's that unlikely -.-
beyblade ended in 2006 in july in my country i.e india.this year dragon ball was aired after 6 years.so y is everyone so excited about that if they want to watch it ,they can watch it from internet
rukiachann Wrote:beyblade ended in 2006 in july in my country i.e india.this year dragon ball was aired after 6 years.so y is everyone so excited about that if they want to watch it ,they can watch it from internet

Read the ENTIRE REST OF THIS TOPIC to answer your question.
I don't think BeyBlade will Air in CN unless they Announce it and there are no Advertisement for the show so I don't think it will be Airing January 7th, 2008, like I Said they need to Announce it and be Comfirm.
hey guys, i watched all episodes of beyblades on youtube! do a search on beyblade G revolution or V-force and start from episode 1...most people upload all episodes onto youtube!
Z Wrote:hey guys, i watched all episodes of beyblades on youtube! do a search on beyblade G revolution or V-force and start from episode 1...most people upload all episodes onto youtube!

What does that have to do with anything in this topic?

Anyway, I'm so pumped for Beyblade to air in 2008. I think it might be somewhat of a comeback. A very little one, yes. But something.
Z Wrote:hey guys, i watched all episodes of beyblades on youtube! do a search on beyblade G revolution or V-force and start from episode 1...most people upload all episodes onto youtube!

Hi. [points at sig]

Yeah, I'ma watch. I wonder if they're gonna start from 2000 or the other two.
BeyBlade won't air on Cartoon Network because there are no Advertisement of the show or nothing like that but I remember a show that just came on and never advertise it on CN so it might go on air January, 7th 2008
Well, they've got a week to air some ads. Uncertain
There News about BeyBlade going on air and Bakugan Battle Brawlers go on air on CN on January 23rd, 2008 so if BeyBlade and Bakugan go on air then they will have those too and Gorage of the Jungle,Johny Test or whatever you called it and some other New Shows
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:There News about BeyBlade going on air and Bakugan Battle Brawlers go on air on CN on January 23rd, 2008 so if BeyBlade and Bakugan go on air then they will have those too and Gorage of the Jungle,Johny Test or whatever you called it and some other New Shows

Is this 100% correct or is it still a myth?

I'm assuming this is in the UK right?
Have they started airing it yet?
I totally forgot.
Hmmm, have to find out on the TV Guide. This would be great news.
I have a question about this.

Are they going to air it on cartoon network in the UK or the US?
I'm assuming it is the UK as I have seen commercials for the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. At least I think that is the name of the program I saw the advert for??
I'm pretty sure you'd find out if you re-read the topic.

Just sayin'
espio Wrote:I'm assuming it is the UK as I have seen commercials for the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. At least I think that is the name of the program I saw the advert for??

awwwww, come on man. I've been waiting here in the states for the longest. seriously! OMG!!! What's wrong beyblade?;_;
BBAbest01 Wrote:
espio Wrote:I'm assuming it is the UK as I have seen commercials for the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. At least I think that is the name of the program I saw the advert for??

awwwww, come on man. I've been waiting here in the states for the longest. seriously! OMG!!! What's wrong beyblade?;_;
Actually, rumour has it that it would air in the United States, not in the United Kingdom.

That is if it ever really airs.
yeah Bakugan airing now in the Uk and there news that will air Bakugan in U.S in January 23rd 2008 with big marble transforming balls and small ones and other stuff and also the news on the animenetwork say January 2008 not the 7th so this month isn't over so they got time
My gosh I read this entire top to bottom and now my head is spinning O.o Anyway I haven't seen anything in the States about beyblade yet but I'm crossing my fingers and toes.