Beyblade is all luck. Very little skill.

Im speaking the truth. Beyblade is nothing but overpriced Dreidels and all you do is watch. Someone walk me through how skill is involved in your overpriced habit.  Please accept the truth and play sports.
Why TF did you join this website then beyblade is not a game about Skill its about brain and strategy maybe if you had a brain you would understand that to many of us beyblade is something that fuels us to be better than all the rest, to beat our rivals and have fun with our friends.
Kid get off this website and go get some friends
(May. 08, 2018  1:01 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: Why TF did you join this website then beyblade is not a game about Skill its about brain and strategy maybe if you had a brain you would understand that to many of us beyblade is something that fuels us to be better than all the rest, to beat our rivals and have fun with our friends.
Are you retarded it's obviously trolling xddddddddddd
(May. 08, 2018  1:01 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: Why TF did you join this website then beyblade is not a game about Skill its about brain and strategy maybe if you had a brain you would understand that to many of us beyblade is something that fuels us to be better than all the rest, to beat our rivals and have fun with our friends.

All you do is spin a top. Brain and Strategy is skill Clex. Did you spend too much on your overpriced fisher price toys?  Can you walk me through how you use your brain to spin a top. If you need a lot of brain power to spin a top you need help.

(May. 08, 2018  1:02 AM)Yee Wrote:

Actually serious. Please tell me what skill is involved.
(May. 08, 2018  1:02 AM)Yee Wrote:

And from what context did i get that from next time tell us its a joke
Grown men yelling at kids in cringe bey-blade tournaments. You guys need help
The skill is using your head 
DUDE we are 6-allmost any age and the most us are kids are you that stupid
(May. 08, 2018  1:05 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: The skill is using your head

You spin tops. Its no different from throwing dice.  Please play a real sport
(May. 08, 2018  1:04 AM)ClexBlades Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:02 AM)Yee Wrote: Are you retarded it's obviously trolling xddddddddddd

And from what context did i get that from next time tell us its a joke

He's on the beyblade forums and if he just thought he was a real childish fame he wouldn't have seen this website anyways lol ur dumb and gay
(May. 08, 2018  1:05 AM)LuckVsSkill Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:05 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: The skill is using your head

You spin tops. Its no different from throwing dice.  Please play a real sport

No wonder your parents think you're a disappointment
you have to think of combos test out the combos play around see whats better,use your head,reacher the parts it is much more than spinning a top
are you trying to be helpfull or not child
(May. 08, 2018  1:07 AM)Yee Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:04 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: And from what context did i get that from next time tell us its a joke

He's on the beyblade forums and if he just thought he was a real childish fame he wouldn't have seen this website anyways lol ur dumb and gay

You spin tops. You are no different

(May. 08, 2018  1:08 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: if by “skill” you mean “tactics”

yes that’s true
luck can play a bigger role than tactical skill
especially if you have little tactical skill

however!

i view competative beyblade as an intensely strategic game. it’s all about making the right combos, experimenting on your own, observing what works for others, having your deck all planned out but then changing it based on the day’s opportunities and risks —- these things are how you win the game...

if beyblade didn’t require strategy and some amount of tactical skill, why aren’t we seeing a totally random set of names in the winning combos thread?

The same manchildren pay money to ride to every tournament to spin tops vs children. That's why they win.
Lol y'all dumb if yoy can't see the trolling but please keep on arguing because this is funny
(May. 08, 2018  1:12 AM)Yee Wrote: Lol y'all dumb if yoy can't see the trolling but please keep on arguing because this is funny

Yee. I understand its hard for you to understand you are wasting your life spinning overpriced tops but you still haven't told me how skill is involved. I hope you don't become a creepy manchild challenging kids like its some anime.
No more on this. We won't tolerate trolling of this variety on the site. If you don't like Beyblade, don't take part or visit here, dead simple \o/