Beyblade in the Future!

What do you all think the next gimmick will be for mfb? Hybrid wheels being the last.
Customize Tracks.
any ideas beyond that? Customize tracks is all i can think off.
something unlikely.

MFB EG.
(Jul. 02, 2009  11:33 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: something unlikely.

MFB EG.

That seems very unlikely lol But if they some how did decide to do that, hopefully they do it properly this time. Though I don't see an EG working with MFB.

Next gimmick for MFB, is probably customize tracks for sure and maybe an auto-clutch.
(Jun. 13, 2009  3:02 AM)xOverCasted Wrote: Instead of wars etc, We will have beybattles. Like instead of dropping bombs on a country we'd fly over and pelt them with wheels!

Barrack Obama versus Sadam at a game of Atomic Beyblade? Most interesting.

I believe Beyblade can't really get any better. We don't have better materials to make fasters/stronger/sdmarter(?) beyblades and, even if we did, those beyblades would be sooooo expensive. I believe the only thing that can happen is either Beyblade gets a lot more popular, in the world, or beyblade dies off, like so many other products for kids are doomed to.
(Jul. 03, 2009  12:06 AM)Dude Wrote: Barrack Obama versus Sadam at a game of Atomic Beyblade? Most interesting.

I believe Beyblade can't really get any better. We don't have better materials to make fasters/stronger/sdmarter(?) beyblades and, even if we did, those beyblades would be sooooo expensive. I believe the only thing that can happen is either Beyblade gets a lot more popular, in the world, or beyblade dies off, like so many other products for kids are doomed to.

You gave me an idea.

ASPLODING BEYBLADDESS XD
(Jul. 03, 2009  12:06 AM)Dude Wrote: I believe Beyblade can't really get any better. We don't have better materials to make fasters/stronger/sdmarter(?) beyblades and, even if we did, those beyblades would be sooooo expensive. I believe the only thing that can happen is either Beyblade gets a lot more popular, in the world, or beyblade dies off, like so many other products for kids are doomed to.

In the future (2075), you don't think technology would have advanced much more...? :\
Beyblades can already go airborne...

Realistically..

In the future, if it still sells (which I doubt).. They will have much higher RPM..
They will be entirely out of Metal (maybe a hint of PC ).. even the tips and track/bases whatever..
They will move faster.. Spin longer.. Be stronger and better designed..
There might be a way to control them through voice recognition..
All kinds of stuff..
In the future, we will discover a beyblade god and begin to worship him. He will have us do ceremonial beybattles to please him or he will unleash his almighty wrath upon us.

@ Anubis: Why would you waste good chocolate pudding on a children's top game? Pinching_eyes
wth, beygod? sorry i'm atheist

I would wish that the bottoms of bey would spin 4ever, battery operated
^

A. I was joking

B. Illegal much? I mean where would be the fun in that? Stamina types would spin FOREVER!!
Hmmm.... batteries.... I think this is a cool Idea TBH
ever heard of RCs?
Yeah but hes talking about making the bottom spin by batteries not controlling the blade by batteries.... Or do the RC's do that too? idk i dont have any
Yeah, they do the exact same thing. The whole bottom half of the blade is controlled by the control.

Anyway, back on topic.
(Jul. 08, 2009  8:58 PM)Xeno Wrote: Yeah, they do the exact same thing. The whole bottom half of the blade is controlled by the control.

Anyway, back on topic.

lol@saying people should get back on topic when they actually ARE on topic...
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:00 AM)Khel Wrote: I'd be able to break the time-space continuum creating a massive black hole which consumes the entire world ending all life
ahh holy carp thats creepy
Beyblades will have the ability to create natural disasters and they will fall out of the sky like donuts....
(Jul. 09, 2009  2:59 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Beyblades will have the ability to create natural disasters and they will fall out of the sky like donuts....

Great ...

This has turned into a spam thread. Closing.