Beyblade griffolyon

Help me ı dont know how to make griffolyon not beyblade
I don't understand?
you know grifilon monster ı dont how to make this
Oh, how to assemble the Griffolyon figure?
Yeah, he means the figure that comes with it
Should have been asked somewhere else.
Anyways, from the Damashii Archive:
[Image: Scan10074.jpg]
(Oct. 04, 2008  2:39 AM)Animeblader Wrote: that blade was my very first blade

me too, though i lost it since then(back in 2001, i think). I bought another that should be here soon.
i had a hard time putting it together when i was little
it wont spin when you add the griffon to the blade though
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:31 PM)max Wrote: it wont spin when you add the griffon to the blade though

duh
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:31 PM)max Wrote: it wont spin when you add the griffon to the blade though

duh

Really? I thought the Japanese one could... and that was why they were banned from official tournaments...
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:35 PM)Train Wrote:

duh

Really? I thought the Japanese one could... and that was why they were banned from official tournaments...

The Beyblade will not work with a giant figure stuck to it, no.
Yeah. It's kind of hard to spin a Beyblade if there is a giant figure on top of it, blocking the holes where the shooter goes into.
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

duh

No I meant wrapped around it like they do in the show snapping it together giving it more weight and a bigger attack ring basically.
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:57 PM)Train Wrote:

duh

No I meant wrapped around it like they do in the show snapping it together giving it more weight and a bigger attack ring basically.

You can't assemble it that way. Trust me, I've tried. Like the other users that have posted, it was one of my first blades as well. The figurine is virtually pointless. Looks cool, that's about it.
If you attached the figure and it DID spin...all the pieces would get destroyed and fly all over the places when hit by the opponent XD.
(Oct. 06, 2008  12:18 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: If you attached the figure and it DID spin...all the pieces would get destroyed and fly all over the places when hit by the opponent XD.

The perfect distraction while you stealthily pocket his blades sitting on the sidelines.

Not that I've ever stolen any opponent's Beyblades.Serious

duh

I think he's right. The Japanese model had the clips on the base, which attached to the figure and didn't block the shooter tabs.

Of course, I never had an Griffolyon at all, so...
(Oct. 06, 2008  11:16 PM)Grey Wrote:

duh

I think he's right. The Japanese model had the clips on the base, which attached to the figure and didn't block the shooter tabs.

Of course, I never had an Griffolyon at all, so...

I'll be getting one soon so I'll be able to check.
Yes, you could do this with the Japanese Hidden Spirits. I had a Takara Zinrai...or what ever the white/red Dragon one was.
the only good thing about griffo' is the ar ring and even thats outdated and outclassed it's base has thoese things coming out that slow it down even more ...
the figures pretty cool