Beyblade club

So I was thinking about setting up clubs like the scouts but about beyblades here in the uk where kids and adults can earn badges and just be part of a community and meet different people who also play beyblades and just have fun and be proud to be part of something if you interested please let me know I am designing different types of badges and want to see where this will go cause I think it's a good idea and gives kids who enjoy beyblades and don't feel like they are apart of sonthing the opportunity to do so
(Apr. 18, 2021  8:03 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: So I was thinking about setting up clubs like the scouts but about beyblades here in the uk where kids and adults can earn badges and just be part of a community and meet different people who also play beyblades and just have fun and be proud to be part of something if you interested please let me know I am designing different types of badges and want to see where this will go cause I think it's a good idea and gives kids who enjoy beyblades and don't feel like they are apart of sonthing the opportunity to do so

Hey RazzorC92,

This is something you should pursue in the Communities forum.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Europe

I’m going to lock this thread but please feel free tp post there. I’d recommend checking there is no active UK thread before creating another.