Beyblade burst TT or Hasbro

(Jun. 06, 2018  11:51 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2018  4:01 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: please explain how hasbro beys offer “better balance” over TT beys.

What I mean is that they dont seem to wobble as much, and even tips like edge that are compleatly unbalanced, seem to be decently balanced. Things that are unbalanced like cycle, guard, and loop are really unbalanced, but the hasbro version isn't. Also, since the beys overall dont have a lot (if any) mold variations like TT, so you may not get perfect balance with hasbro, but your also not gonna get a horribly off balance one.

Anyone else experience better balance on hasbro beys over tt beys?
It would depend on the bey (exampleConfusedpryzen has better burst resistance than Spriggan) and some variations of hasbro ar less prone to break (Valtryek V2), also tt got harder plastic on their layers and the discs are heavier so I would reccomend buying both.
(Jun. 06, 2018  12:26 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: Anyone else experience better balance on hasbro beys over tt beys?
Short answer: yes, but not always.

Parts like Doomscizor D2 and D3 are balanced out, even though their TT counterpart weren't. In the case of both designs though, it's proved a hindrance rather than a help. Without that weight distribution, D2 can't keep its stamina up as well, and the slopes are worse, thus making it terrible. D3 is balanced even though TT's kD is off-balanced severely, but D3 is so burstable that it's not even an improvement even with its improved balance.

The big difference that seems to matter is with Stamina drivers like Flugel. Whenever I get a TT Flugel for instance, I usually have to launch it about 20 times to get it to stop wobbling, and I have one TT Flugel driver that just won't stop wobbling regardless of what I do to it of what parts it's on. Hasbro's Flugel though? Spun like a dream right out of the box, still spins great unless I put it on Quake. It almost makes me think that some TT driver molds have small issues that wear out quickly that Hasbro's molds fixed, although I'll also note that I never had issues with old TT Stamina drivers like Survive and Claw in this way.
(Jun. 06, 2018  12:26 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  11:51 AM)bladekid Wrote: What I mean is that they dont seem to wobble as much, and even tips like edge that are compleatly unbalanced, seem to be decently balanced. Things that are unbalanced like cycle, guard, and loop are really unbalanced, but the hasbro version isn't. Also, since the beys overall dont have a lot (if any) mold variations like TT, so you may not get perfect balance with hasbro, but your also not gonna get a horribly off balance one.

Ive seen a lot of unboxing videos of both the hasbro and tt versions, and overall you never really see those really unbalanced moments with hasbro beys, unlike tt beys
I haven't checked this since Hasbro's launch of Beyblade Burst, but another concerning aspect of their products is the weight of the parts. I observed some notable differences a while back: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...rt-Weights

This has historically been an issue too at least with MFB as well versus the TAKARA-TOMY versions.
Huh, awesome precise comparison for lot of parts.
Thanks for link.

Only disc I have from both TT and Hasbro is Heavy. Painted one from B-90, Spryzen Heavy Defense and E2 Heavy Edge. All the time I was sure they all weight the same, but my scale is not very precise, it's kitchen one, rounding to grams only.

My scale also says that disc 8 from B-111 weights more than B-79 and B-103 versions. Might be variations in TT mold, or improvement … if someone can check by more precise scale, or I should consider buying better one lol
8 is really risky anyways, due to its high burst risk. Unless you lack 7, 5, 4, 0, or even 2 you're better off using those instead.

But yeah, the weight difference between parts is an issue. Sadly I have no clue what came from what anymore, aside from a few parts like Triple that are easier to figure out at a glance.
I dont prefer disc 8 too. Rather using 5, 4, 6, 13, 2 and 0 of course. Missing 7 only.
Mentioned it only because of weight.
(Jun. 07, 2018  1:12 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Huh, awesome precise comparison for lot of parts.
Thanks for link.

Only disc I have from both TT and Hasbro is Heavy. Painted one from B-90, Spryzen Heavy Defense and E2 Heavy Edge. All the time I was sure they all weight the same, but my scale is not very precise, it's kitchen one, rounding to grams only.

My scale also says that disc 8 from B-111 weights more than B-79 and B-103 versions. Might be variations in TT mold, or improvement … if someone can check by more precise scale, or I should consider buying better one lol

i only weighted one of my 8 discs in this album, not sure what bey it came from:
https://m.imgur.com/a/4gCrY
(Jun. 08, 2018  4:16 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: https://m.imgur.com/a/4gCrY

Interesting results for disc 7 :

Looks like TT is pretty much inconsistent in weight itself, almost the same as compared to Hasbro :/

There are slight variances in disc 4's weight too.
Just as my scale indicated that B-111's version is bit heavier than B-75 and B-90's, but since scale was changing own mind often, that was not safe to write in public. Never shown that B-111 is lighter though.
(Jun. 08, 2018  1:43 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2018  4:16 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: https://m.imgur.com/a/4gCrY

Interesting results for disc 7 :

Looks like TT is pretty much inconsistent in weight itself, almost the same as compared to Hasbro :/

There are slight variances in disc 4's weight too.
Just as my scale indicated that B-111's version is bit heavier than B-75 and B-90's, but since scale was changing own mind often, that was not safe to write in public. Never shown that B-111 is lighter though.

the variances don’t surprise me at all.  these are toys, not communications satellites, after all.  

also, the biggest differences are due to powder coating (aka “paint”).  if the black powder coated 7 is removed as an outlier, the rest are within 360 milligrams of each other. now i’m no process optimization engineer, but that seems reasonable to me.

also if you are interested

i have drivers weighed here:
https://m.imgur.com/a/Wuu9M

layers and other stuff here:
https://m.imgur.com/a/sDqhf

and frames here:
https://m.imgur.com/a/wrS1x

i need to update these albums for the cR, bL, and hS releases, i might be able to weigh those this weekend.
(Jun. 08, 2018  7:42 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: The variances don’t surprise me at all.  These are toys, not communications satellites, after all.

Sure. That's exactly why I did not get better scale, besides being looked suspiciously when asked for precise one (and I'm obviously not jeweler) lol
This one was good enough to detect big lacks in weight of metal series Hasbro beyblades, like 2-5 grams. Small part of gram means nothing if beyblade is well balanced and doesn't wobble.
Hasbro because where I live its easier to find than TT beys

(Jun. 06, 2018  12:26 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  11:51 AM)bladekid Wrote: What I mean is that they dont seem to wobble as much, and even tips like edge that are compleatly unbalanced, seem to be decently balanced. Things that are unbalanced like cycle, guard, and loop are really unbalanced, but the hasbro version isn't. Also, since the beys overall dont have a lot (if any) mold variations like TT, so you may not get perfect balance with hasbro, but your also not gonna get a horribly off balance one.

Me defenetly