Beyblade burst 3ds/switch predictions

Since I have completed the burst god 3ds game I have been left wanting more. SO I got thinking about the future of the 3ds games, and I think I got something pretty solid. First of I believe there will be 2 new 3ds Burst games. The first one of witch will be the new evolution game. It would be a bit more expensive then the 2 games we have right now. The bey included would either be a red orichalcum (Most likely) or a purple and green Sr. The second game would be a collection of all 3 3ds games. It would be bundled with with either orichalcum (Red) Bumper (Purple) Assualt (Clear) or Winning Valkyrie. I also believe these games will be ported to switch.
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Since I have completed the burst god 3ds game I have been left wanting more. SO I got thinking about the future of the 3ds games, and I think I got something pretty solid. First of I believe there will be 2 new 3ds Burst games. The first one of witch will be the new evolution game. It would be a bit more expensive then the 2 games we have right now. The bey included would either be a red orichalcum (Most likely) or a purple and green Sr. The second game would be a collection of all 3 3ds games. It would be bundled with with either orichalcum (Red) Bumper (Purple) Assualt (Clear) or Winning Valkyrie. I also believe these games will be ported to switch.

I would like to add by sharing hiw I believe the Joy-Cons can be used in a Beyblade game. The gyro controls can be used to angle the launch, and when you pull, the Joy-Cons will translate that speed of the pull into the launch power and how much stamina the Bey has. The HD Rumble can help pull the realism of using a launcher by making it feel like there is resistance when pulling the ripcord/string and the feal of the launcher when the Bey spins then fall off the launcher.
(Feb. 07, 2018  6:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Since I have completed the burst god 3ds game I have been left wanting more. SO I got thinking about the future of the 3ds games, and I think I got something pretty solid. First of I believe there will be 2 new 3ds Burst games. The first one of witch will be the new evolution game. It would be a bit more expensive then the 2 games we have right now. The bey included would either be a red orichalcum (Most likely) or a purple and green Sr. The second game would be a collection of all 3 3ds games. It would be bundled with with either orichalcum (Red) Bumper (Purple) Assualt (Clear) or Winning Valkyrie. I also believe these games will be ported to switch.

I would like to add by sharing hiw I believe the Joy-Cons can be used in a Beyblade game. The gyro controls can be used to angle the launch, and when you pull, the Joy-Cons will translate that speed of the pull into the launch power and how much stamina the Bey has. The HD Rumble can help pull the realism of using a launcher by making it feel like there is resistance when pulling the ripcord/string and the feal of the launcher when the Bey spins then fall off the launcher.
I agree
With switch. A nintendo Labo set can be made that turns one joycon into a launcher and the other into a ripcord. Plus there is the possibility of VR? Nintendo could use the nintendo labo VR headset kit plus the potental launcher kit along with HD rumble to make a beyblade game from the eyes of the blader.
(Feb. 08, 2018  3:58 PM)MWF Wrote: With switch. A nintendo Labo set can be made that turns one joycon into a launcher and the other into a ripcord. Plus there is the possibility of VR? Nintendo could use the nintendo labo VR headset kit plus the potental launcher kit along with HD rumble to make a beyblade game from the eyes of the blader.

Actually, the robot labo kit is not really VR. You're still looking at the tv screen. The left Joy-Con is on the headset, but it indicates wether to be in first-person, or third-person mode. The right Joy-Con is on the backpack with the IR Camera facing the metal weights that's connected to your hands and feet. The Switch itself is not on the headset.
(Feb. 08, 2018  5:03 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  3:58 PM)MWF Wrote: With switch. A nintendo Labo set can be made that turns one joycon into a launcher and the other into a ripcord. Plus there is the possibility of VR? Nintendo could use the nintendo labo VR headset kit plus the potental launcher kit along with HD rumble to make a beyblade game from the eyes of the blader.

Actually, the robot labo kit is not really VR. You're still looking at the tv screen. The left Joy-Con is on the headset, but it indicates wether to be in first-person, or third-person mode. The right Joy-Con is on the backpack with the IR Camera facing the metal weights that's connected to your hands and feet. The Switch itself is not on the headset.

There possibilities for switch to go VR and even AR (augmented Reality) with the right set VR switch could work. It would just involve making a special labo kit. But despite that the idea would be cool wouldn't it?
I Don't think this would happen. It would be to expensive, $60 at least. Plus the 3ds beyblade games are not that popular.