Beyblade app cheating

I wonder if it's possible to scan a photograph of someone else's Beyblade Burst barcode, in order to get the bey parts in the app, without buying the actual blade? 

Has anyone tried this?
(Jun. 03, 2017  9:13 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: I wonder if it's possible to scan a photograph of someone else's Beyblade Burst barcode, in order to get the bey parts in the app, without buying the actual blade? 

Has anyone tried this?

Yes. You can do that.
(Jun. 03, 2017  9:13 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: I wonder if it's possible to scan a photograph of someone else's Beyblade Burst barcode, in order to get the bey parts in the app, without buying the actual blade? 

Has anyone tried this?

That's basically what everyone does... It's why we have a code sharing thread on here.
It's not cheating it's called sharing
Ha... I thought I was going to get in trouble for making this post. Cool thanks guys

Has anyone tried this?

That's literally what we gotta do my friend.
I thought this would be frowned upon by the community as we are cheating the system, the system designed to make us purchase more of the companies products.
(Jun. 03, 2017  10:32 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: I thought this would be frowned upon by the community as we are cheating the system, the system designed to make us purchase more of the companies products.

Well they only one code per bey so it was bound to happen and the WBO really doesn't care about what happens on the Hasbro app