Beyblade app

Hi guys i'm still kinda new here and new to beyblade MF but i wanted to tell everyone that i'm in the process of developing a beyblade app. As of now all i'm going to put in the app are beyblade stats as a whole and also beyblade stats as in loose pieces. I dont know when ill have the app finished but ill work on it as much as i can. As well if you would like to tell me some of the things you would like to see in it let me know and ill try to add it in. Having fun blading guys Smile,

Edit 1: Good News to anyone who is keeping up with this, I have worked out all the bugs so now i just need to create each item and get it running. So i hope to have a beta version up in the next few days.

Edit 2: Ok sorry for the late beta release but we had a power outage the other day and for some reason it messed up my desktop where i do all my programing but its up and running now so ill be back to work.

Edit 3: If everything goes as planned there will be a beta release tomorrow. I'm just going to finish making the pages, make it backwards compatible, and make it future protected then i should have it released tomorrow.

Edit 4: Sorry guys I will have to hold back the beta one again. Just found out there is a $25 register fee for developers which I have no money in my bank account at the moment. I'll add some in my account add release as soon as possible.
(Oct. 29, 2010  9:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Please don't.
This will ruin the game even more.

i agree.its more fun to experiment.
I meant because the stats are totally bogus and promote even more idiocy and ignorance.
I will move this to Your Creations, but as was mentioned, statistics are really worth nothing most of the time anyway.
As i said earlier I've just started today so if there is something else you guys rather see in a app i would be more than happy to make honestly i was just stat thing to look at the pictures of beyblades Tongue_out but maybe a like a list of beyblades, how they are obtained, and what are the strong points of the bey would be better? idk give me some feedback and if no one likes or can come up with a idea ill scrap the project.
I wouldn't mind an app
Well give me some ideas of what you would like to see in a app cause currently my stats idea got scraped or should i go with my second idea? idk the more feedback i get the better i can understand what you guys want in a app
stats and looks and simulator/tester and if it's getting damaged but mostly stats and simulator

(you NEED the SIMULATOR to get success
No stats. PLEASE.
(Oct. 29, 2010  9:11 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  9:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Please don't.
This will ruin the game even more.

i agree.its more fun to experiment.

god please dont I am new to but please for the sake of bladers dont do it
NOOOO STATTSSSS!!!!! Just how to get them and what ones are rare/hard to find would be better.
Just a simple checklist of beyblade products would be good. Something similar to the Mighty Muggs Collection app.
Ok just to let everyone know i got enough feedback to understand no one wants stats. So as of now im thinking just a quick app of blades, which are rare, which are worth buying, and what parts of the blade are worth while. I think after that if anything else you guys come up with i might add to the app.
I want a list of people nearby using the app
(if you can do)
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:31 AM)Shadow shine 22 Wrote: I want a list of people nearby using the app
(if you can do)

Hmmm i am quite new to coding apps but if you give me time ill learn and try to program it in. But i think ill start with a basic app then add that in later.
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:10 AM)flamemastr07 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:31 AM)Shadow shine 22 Wrote: I want a list of people nearby using the app
(if you can do)

Hmmm i am quite new to coding apps but if you give me time ill learn and try to program it in. But i think ill start with a basic app then add that in later.

OKAY THAT is FINE
Hi guys im still working on the app having a small problem with the menu button but after that should be smooth sailing but i have a few question for you guys

1. does anyone here use the droid market or all use the apple market.
2. can you guys link me to a few sites where i can get some info on other beys besides the ones we have here

thanks guys
um i like the idea of apps, but try not to use stats if possible and just relate it to the vids, like the moves and how they affect opponents bey, it would be cool if there was a part where you launched by sliding your finger, and to be a ble to battle others...
an app of a list of beyparts would be cool but stats wont be needed
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:17 PM)Nwolf Wrote: um i like the idea of apps, but try not to use stats if possible and just relate it to the vids, like the moves and how they affect opponents bey, it would be cool if there was a part where you launched by sliding your finger, and to be a ble to battle others...

Like i said earlier im new to app coding so thats going to be a ways away before i can do something like that. and as for the stats idea that idea was wiped now im just making a list of beys and which are rare and which parts are good for which combos. But thats just the start of the app.
Oh, I have an idea. When you click a beyblade part, link it up to the ebay search: Beyblade [Name] Or Link it up to dimsum2u's ebay store.
(Nov. 03, 2010  9:30 PM)Dung Wrote: Oh, I have an idea. When you click a beyblade part, link it up to the ebay search: Beyblade [Name] Or Link it up to dimsum2u's ebay store.

What if i added a shop button? then when you clicked the shop it took you a list of beys then when you click a blade you want it'll do a ebay search for you? that sound like something you are talking about?
maybe new beys coming out or possible links to beyblade ebay pages
Why Ebay pages.
Just link it to a section on Beywiki.