Beyblade Zero Evolution (a fanfic/doujinshi/radioplay/videogame)

The reason I hadn't started to write more pages at that time was because I was busy with other things, but now I have officially started the novel. oh, and that font size, I changed it to a smaller font so I can fit more words per page.
(Nov. 16, 2008  5:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: oh, and that font size, I changed it to a smaller font so I can fit more words per page.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah
A novel like this doesn't sound all too bad to me, write fast and I'll be sure to enjoy it. (I enjoy reading dictionaries so this isn't much to go by).

Might do some good for reading when bored or something. Maybe write a bit faster though? Positive thinking guys! =D
Kenny's got you beat in the writing department man.

This ain't got carp on Sphere Master.
(Nov. 20, 2008  10:32 PM)Pikachao Wrote: (I enjoy reading dictionaries so this isn't much to go by).

i wouldn't have ever guessed
Meh, Reading beyblade is dumb without images. I don't care how well you describe the blade, it's going to be different to others imagination.

I'd say tell the story through either the game on the Doi-whatever.

And how the hell do you have Beyblade on the radio?!

Not to bash or anything...
(Nov. 21, 2008  5:37 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: And how the hell do you have Beyblade on the radio?!

(Sep. 16, 2008  4:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I cannot imagine a series that would translate worse into novel and radio drama format than Beyblade.

What's the radio drama going to sound like?

GOOOOOOOOOOO DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON

tch tch WHIRRRRRRRRRR tch tch WHIIIIIIIIIIR vrooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

edit: also everything else about this sounds ridiculous
the battle bladers part is dumb. and radioplay is like the worst idea one could ever have. but every thing else sounds pretty good if u make it a little more original. i would definitely want to read/watch the return of black dranzer and kai's brother. this cheesy stuff really works well, ya kno!

P.S. dont wrry bout the other guys their veteran bladers not anime fans.
This really sounds like a good idea to me! The story sounds deep. The style in which you are writing it looks good and detailed. I would surely enjoy playing the videogame, and reading the novel and the dojin. Just don't make a radioplay because it would stupid. Also, don't integrate the beyblade matches including martial arts thing into the story because the sole idea of the kids fighting each other to determine each match is ridiculous. Why would they need the bayblades if the actual battle is between the participants? Just make it look like in G-revolution, when the characters would be physically hurt when their beyblades were. No need to make 8 year olds kick the carp out of each other.

Now stop posting and get to work!

P.S. Hope I helped!
(Nov. 21, 2008  5:37 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: Meh, Reading beyblade is dumb without images. I don't care how well you describe the blade, it's going to be different to others imagination.

That's, like, one of the greatest things about writing. You're free to interpret each scene in your own mind, whereas on TV, everything is set out for you, giving you no room for interpretation.

(Nov. 21, 2008  4:51 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: P.S. dont wrry bout the other guys their veteran bladers not anime fans.

I'm an anime fan, and yet I really don't think most of this is a good idea.
I think 99% of the people on the forums like anime.
okkk okkk i was just yapping. but come on this stuff can work!!!
(Nov. 24, 2008  2:01 AM)B Wrote: I think 99% of the people on the forums like anime.

I was referring specifically to the Beyblade anime. I'm not really much of an anime fan, though I was a few years ago.

Now, I'll watch it if it's convenient, or if I happen to turn it on. That's really it.
Quote:No need to make 8 year olds kick the carp out of each other.

Could NOT stop laughing at this thought. xD

This is taking a while though, even kenny writes faster than this... (quality should CLEARLY be over quanitity though but seeing the first page I can't tell that this has either tbh).

Is it just me that thinks 'Zero Evolution' is a dumb name? I know it's REALLY stupid but every time I think of "zero evolution" I think of this:

[Image: zeroevol-1.png]

Sorry, but that's the best way I could think of to describe how I feel about the name. Pinching_eyes_2
i'm glad someone finally pointed out that zero evolution is a bad name
the name makes zero sense its sound like a cool idea but change the name and make the main character a female who's main blade is dems or somethin or an evil main caracter btw if u need an editor ill help u out.
I'm the editor for this story. Dranzer will hopefully post the edited version of it later on - you'll see an improvement in the writing standard. Dranzer's writing style is very different to mine and as it is his fanfic to begin with, I'm going to keep to his style and not override it with my own. Please make only constructive critcism about this, not shallow, juvenile remarks such as how "dumb" it is since it is the only way a writer can improve.
Ok there's a difference between being a writer looking to improve and being a writer who's stuck on a lame concept that they won't let go of.

Honestly his writing is fine, its just the subject matter and overall plot that is holding him back.