Beyblade Yugioh Cards

As far as I know there's no one that did something like this, so might as well be the first to do so.

Just note, anyone can post custom Beyblade Yugioh Cards. ONLY YUGIOH CARDS THAT ARE BEYBLADE RELATED! (i.g.: No Disney Yugioh Cards)
Have fun posting!

After trying out Yugioh Card Maker, I made this:
[Image: unknown.png]
There will be more to come. This one above was just a test. (and probably a joke as well lol)
lol interesting. I might make some out of boredom lol
[Image: Onion_Akeles.png]

Context: Onion Akeles is Union Achilles horribly mispronounced. Funny jokes too.
[Image: Shu_Kurenai.png]
Shu. Nothing else needs to be said except that this is first season Shu.
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:47 PM)snoc Wrote: lol interesting. I might make some out of boredom lol

Same here lol
(Mar. 21, 2020  2:46 AM)Ssj vegeta Wrote: Maybe make a Imperial Dragon card?

[Image: Imperial_Dragon.png]
I recently found a new Yugioh Card Maker so I'll be bouncing back between this one and the usual one I do online.
[Image: Zac_The_Sunshine.png]
ZAKKU ZA SUNSHINE
(I was too lazy to add the extra stuff)

[Image: unknown.png]
I also recently started doing yugipoop cards. This is first beyblade yugipoop, characterizing on Valt's outgoing personality in Season 1-2.
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:28 PM)snoc Wrote: https://gyazo.com/e78d2f7956a6b527b1b9cc77873875e1

[Image: e78d2f7956a6b527b1b9cc77873875e1.jpg]
Making your Aiga viewable.

(This card's creation is by snoc.)
[Image: God_Ascension.png]
[Image: Forge_Disc_-_0.png]
How to make the easiest Yugioh Card: Take a Beyblade part and use the wiki for everything for description.

End of story.
[Image: Lord_Spriggan.png]

The hardest part was creating an effect for Lord Spriggan; I was so close to making it a Normal monster.

Despite the seemingly OP effects and good ATK and defense, it's better if you get 3 copies of Lord Spriggan to do the dirty work. Though you would have to sacrifice 3000 LP to utilize all three effects. So Lord Spriggan card is kinda underpowered really.
(Apr. 22, 2020  6:01 PM)peek Wrote: [Image: Lord_Spriggan.png]

The hardest part was creating an effect for Lord Spriggan; I was so close to making it a Normal monster.

Despite the seemingly OP effects and good ATK and defense, it's better if you get 3 copies of Lord Spriggan to do the dirty work. Though you would have to sacrifice 3000 LP to utilize all three effects. So Lord Spriggan card is kinda underpowered really
A effect veiller can negate its effect
(May. 02, 2020  4:19 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  6:01 PM)peek Wrote: [Image: Lord_Spriggan.png]

Despite the seemingly OP effects and good ATK and defense, it's better if you get 3 copies of Lord Spriggan to do the dirty work. Though you would have to sacrifice 3000 LP to utilize all three effects. So Lord Spriggan card is kinda underpowered really
A effect veiller can negate its effect

any card effect that negates and destroys monster effects will work lol

This is best used for kids that think ATK power is superior.