Beyblade XR Project α Vers

Beyblade XR Project α (Alpha) Vers - Is an app released in March 21st 2024, (Baktuen) Explosive Shoot Beyblade is back with the latest XR technology. Experience an XR battle with a Beyblade that realistically reproduces those ol days.

Release Commemoration Repost Campaign - Underway where you can win a BEYBLADE X Driger S 4-60P by lottery.
(Application period: 2024/3/21 to 2024/3/31)

Beyblade 3D Digital Model - The Beyblade that appears is a 3D model created from a real Beyblade using Nikon Corporation's high-precision 3D scanning service. (AR mode will be implemented soon.) that show these four S series Beyblades of the Bladebreakers:

BEYBLADE XR BATTLE - In addition to CPU battles, XR battles also feature multi-person battles that share the XR space using Niantic, Inc.'s AR technology "Lightship" for a limited time.
Played it for awhile, it's a pretty fun time waster. Also, it's really funny that all the sounds are accurate to real life, from the bouncing the beys make after launching to the humming they make when going around the stadium. The physics are also pretty dang accurate as well. I hope they do more with this idea, like something for X or maybe a version for other past gens.
(Mar. 21, 2024  12:10 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Played it for awhile, it's a pretty fun time waster. Also, it's really funny that all the sounds are accurate to real life, from the bouncing the beys make after launching to the humming they make when going around the stadium. The physics are also pretty dang accurate as well. I hope they do more with this idea, like something for X or maybe a version for other past gens.

Nizuma Blader say it only in its alpha version, so it'll updates with more Legacy beys & more stadium in times, you'll wait & see.
(Mar. 21, 2024  1:08 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2024  12:10 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Played it for awhile, it's a pretty fun time waster. Also, it's really funny that all the sounds are accurate to real life, from the bouncing the beys make after launching to the humming they make when going around the stadium. The physics are also pretty dang accurate as well. I hope they do more with this idea, like something for X or maybe a version for other past gens.

Nizuma Blader say it only in its alpha version, so it'll updates with more Legacy beys & more stadium in times, you'll wait & see.

It really only seems like there's plans to add Draciel and Driger to the app along with the AR mode. If TT says something I'll look forward to it.
Can we make a thread about the World Championship ?
Here is a video made by Nizuma Blader that show his first time on the game playing with only Dragoon Storm (DG S) & (DZ S) Dranzer Spiral:

Soon there going be Draciel Shield (DC S) & (DI S) Driger Slash in one of its update with more beystadiums.
The app has been updated to have the AR viewing mode, among other things. No updates to the battle mode.
The app has updated again, adding Driger S and Draciel S, along with a new wireframe stadium and a change to the battle prep screen(and I don't understand it in the slightest). I've never used Draciel S before, but in the app it likes to start aggressively tornado stalling out of seemingly nowhere. No complaints with Driger though. Dragoon is still not fun to play with in the slightest.
Here are some images of the app, Beyblade XR including the beyblades: Driger Slash (DI S) & Draciel Shield (DC S).

[Image: fcd218d09a0ec1322140bd0db5c8ba5b.PNG]

Dragoon Storm (DG S) against Dranzer Spiral (DZ S) in the Yellow beystadium

[Image: cb390975d1b37ba669f9c61f9b970a64.PNG]

DZ S Vs DI S in a digital lined stadium in XR Space.

[Image: a737a8f2cedc18ba0b26367da8c80fa3.PNG]

DZ S win the match against DI S

[Image: 2cf59d2b40bf1d18a171dbd2a7805fda.PNG]

DC S (Draciel Shield) in AR Mode with 360

[Image: 8630675fe3d13da2785c44ee658ec8ac.PNG]

DC S up against DI S in the yellow beystadium
Here is a trailer video on the new Beyblade XR App game that have multiplayers like four or just two: