Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Mar. 16, 2023  8:45 PM)cybubble Wrote: Oh that’s a good point

https://twitter.com/ZenNX_20/status/1636516302528344065

Guys I need to know if this is real

I honestly have no idea.... I'm gonna for now say these are BS mostly because I doubt we will have any anime info on 3/21. I'm pretty sure that anime won't be until 2024.
(Mar. 17, 2023  1:35 AM)cybubble Wrote: Ok thanks for letting me know
I will say that if these do somehow actually end up being real it looks pretty cool but I still doubt it tbh
It’s fake. The font is available on the net.
(Mar. 17, 2023  1:40 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: It’s fake. The font is available on the net.
Figures, this is a good lesson for all of us... don't trust everything you see from the internet (sure it's cheesy but true)
Ok thanks for letting me know I was just checking
(Mar. 16, 2023  8:45 PM)cybubble Wrote: Oh that’s a good point

https://twitter.com/ZenNX_20/status/1636516302528344065

Guys I need to know if this is real

So, it's fan made?
It doesen't looks like Japanese anime and i think fanmade
I heard that the Corocoro leak said the new beys would be 'explosive'. They used this word specifically. The first gen of Beyblade was called Bakuten Shoot, where Bakuten means explosive. So it could be they the new gen somehow gives fan service to old fans, either with the beys or the anime. Also makes sense, considering they are hyping up the new gen in connection with the 25th anniversary celebrations
(Mar. 18, 2023  12:17 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: I heard that the Corocoro leak said the new beys would be 'explosive'. They used this word specifically. The first gen of Beyblade was called Bakuten Shoot, where Bakuten means explosive. So it could be they the new gen somehow gives fan service to old fans, either with the beys or the anime. Also makes sense, considering they are hyping up the new gen in connection with the 25th anniversary celebrations

https://corocoro.jp/news/360133/
(Mar. 18, 2023  12:17 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: I heard that the Corocoro leak said the new beys would be 'explosive'. They used this word specifically. The first gen of Beyblade was called Bakuten Shoot, where Bakuten means explosive. So it could be they the new gen somehow gives fan service to old fans, either with the beys or the anime. Also makes sense, considering they are hyping up the new gen in connection with the 25th anniversary celebrations

It may be literally or it may be figuratively
If the product release date is true, i suppose there is also a possibilty that 3/21 not too much info will be released on it given its still 3mo away

Though nothing we say is gonna change the inevitable i think its cool we express our excitement
So I have a question is the announcement on the 20th or the 21 because I been hearing two separate things
(Mar. 18, 2023  6:42 PM)cybubble Wrote: So I have a question is the announcement on the 20th or the 21 because I been hearing two separate things

Everyone has different time zones.
(Mar. 18, 2023  6:42 PM)cybubble Wrote: So I have a question is the announcement on the 20th or the 21 because I been hearing two separate things

9am Japan time on the 21st, which is 7 or 8pm on the 20th eastern time.

Anyone in different timezones can just google 9am japan time to theirs.
I'm no expert on Japanese, but I thought bakuten meant backflip?
(Mar. 18, 2023  8:40 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I'm no expert on Japanese, but I thought bakuten meant backflip?

I believe it means Explosive. Backflip is also bakuten, but it is spelled differently.
Actually 爆転 is onomatopoiesis. And it doesn't have meaning. 爆 means explosively and 転 means spin.If you spell it バク転 it means backflip.
And in this time it says 爆ぜる and it means explode
(Mar. 20, 2023  12:38 AM)marutti Wrote: 24hourslater
Do you mean 24 hours before gen x reveal?
(Mar. 20, 2023  12:41 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2023  12:38 AM)marutti Wrote: 24hourslater
Do you mean 24 hours before gen x reveal?

Yeah it's from March 21st 9am. Now March 20th 8:45
(Mar. 20, 2023  12:45 AM)Legenderyboi Wrote: is the new gen going to be burst or metel or new
Uh none it’s a new gen
(Mar. 20, 2023  12:45 AM)Legenderyboi Wrote: is the new gen going to be burst or metel or new

It's a new gen, so it's not going to be burst. Other than that, there's no info until the 21st.
When 7PM hits for my CST guys where do we go to watch the reveal. Since it's tomorrow I want to be aware now so I don't miss anything.
(Mar. 20, 2023  2:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: When 7PM hits for my CST guys where do we go to watch the reveal. Since it's tomorrow I want to be aware now so I don't miss anything.

Should be https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp