Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Mar. 13, 2023  6:16 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah I guess so, tbh I’m not that disappointed especially considering we are getting info in less the 10 days so there’s no reason to be sad.

But the announcement of Generation X..... it was supposed to be on March 21...😡😤
It still is i think? Correct if im wrong but 3/21 doesn't have to do anything with corocoro
(Mar. 14, 2023  5:01 AM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2023  6:16 PM)beyspark Wrote: But the announcement of Generation X..... it was supposed to be on March 21...😡😤
It still is i think? Correct if im wrong but 3/21 doesn't have to do anything with corocoro

Beyblade fans when the big announcement comes out the day TT said the big announcement would come out:
In the Belial video, they said there'll be big news on Corocoro April issue but it just says wait March 21st
(Mar. 14, 2023  8:06 AM)marutti Wrote: In the Belial video, they said there'll be big  news on Corocoro April issue but it just says wait March 21st

You jokes is not funny 😐😑
Why are y'all getting angry or whatever the announcement is on 3/21 plain and simple
I honestly am confused why you all are so mad we literally are getting news for gen x on 3/21 so that fact you all are complaining is honestly ridiculous, just be patient and wait as it is not that hard…
Whatever gets confirmed to be 100% is what it is as far as I know the only thing concrete was the listings until September and the visual design, I also think threads like this should've been locked because it avoids the kids that constantly post on threads like Dasmind a long time ago.

I'm getting the CoroCoro this week, and can talk to KIO the interpretation is just a guess, but we find out 3/21.

The translated scans says "Beys will be explosive" but that can simply mean powerful impact not that the beyblades burst again or "exploded" which is not right.

Marketing line nothing more than that for what it says.

Translation work done by KIO.
(Mar. 14, 2023  3:12 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Whatever gets confirmed to be 100% is what it is as far as I know the only thing concrete was the listings until September and the visual design, I also think threads like this should've been locked because it avoids the kids that constantly post on threads like Dasmind a long time ago.

I'm getting the CoroCoro this week, and can talk to KIO the interpretation is just a guess, but we find out 3/21.

The translated scans says "Beys will be explosive" but that can simply mean powerful impact not that the beyblades burst again or "exploded" which is not right.

So, we get biggest Beyblade news in new CoroCoro?
(Mar. 14, 2023  5:08 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2023  3:12 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Whatever gets confirmed to be 100% is what it is as far as I know the only thing concrete was the listings until September and the visual design, I also think threads like this should've been locked because it avoids the kids that constantly post on threads like Dasmind a long time ago.

just wait for next week

lol

What zankye said. 3/21 is literally in 7 days, won't kill you to wait that long. We probably won't get actual news from corocoro until a few months, like in May or June.(Probably. Not guaranteed )

Just take your impatient self to wait for once like if you are going to be begging for things over and over again then maybe you need to take a break off the website until 3/21 as you clearly are not able to stay patient. We all are excited for gen x but good things come from those who wait so…. WAIT.
who knows. though it would be nice if hasbro didnt screw them all up.
(Mar. 15, 2023  3:13 AM)fossqwe Wrote: What about Hasbro

What about Hasbro

Well tt is going global so it seems that hasbro will not be doing anything
Phew! Now I don't have to toss-up between going online to get tt or settling for Trashbro
Update on the beyblade website a new version is up https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/

Nothing much is said just stuff we already know about
Seems like rather than having an external countdown like other series, they’ve added a a teaser to the site itself. I suppose when it hits 3/21 in Japan, they’ll just update the site as a means of releasing info rather than a live stream, or something like that.

They did drop the specific time though. 9:00 JST.
(Mar. 15, 2023  4:15 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Seems like rather than having an external countdown like other series, they’ve added a a teaser to the site itself. I suppose when it hits 3/21 in Japan, they’ll just update the site as a means of releasing info rather than a live stream, or something like that.
It does make since I mean that is sorta of what they did for the bug series so I can see this. I’m just a little disappointed mostly because I’ll be in school when the news drop happens oh well…😩
Well I think it Japan time on the 21 so maybe we will get it on Monday night
https://corocoro.jp/news/360133/

On the Belial Bey we can see a "X". I'm pretty sure than the name of the next Generation is called "Beyblade X".
(Mar. 16, 2023  5:29 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://corocoro.jp/news/360133/

On the Belial Bey we can see a "X". I'm pretty sure than the name of the next Generation is called "Beyblade X".

Yeah, we kinda already know that...
Do you know what I just realized beyblade said explosion there a x in the word the x might stand for explosion
(Mar. 16, 2023  8:15 PM)cybubble Wrote: Do you know what I just realized beyblade said explosion there a x in the word the x might stand for explosion

Can't be. Burst already did that. It's most likely a buzzword. It's probably pronounced "cross".