Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Mar. 10, 2023  9:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: New product threads are up! They are locked for the moment but once we get official listings or images of the new products, they'll be open for conversation.
That was fast. Its honestly exciting to experience a new generation coming out for the first time.
Open means you show them right

I experienced burst for the first time it was a wild ride
(Mar. 10, 2023  9:48 PM)cybubble Wrote: Open means you show them right

I experienced burst for the first time it was a wild ride
I came around late god and early Cho z so this is my true first time experience a new gen. 
Anyways I’m gonna stop myself before I accidentally go off topic.
(Mar. 10, 2023  9:47 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2023  9:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: New product threads are up! They are locked for the moment but once we get official listings or images of the new products, they'll be open for conversation.
That was fast. Its honestly exciting to experience a new generation coming out for the first time.

What does locked in this case mean

So when do you think we will have the picture of the beyblade

Just waiting for gen x
(Mar. 10, 2023  9:57 PM)cybubble Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2023  9:47 PM)Bey100 Wrote: That was fast. Its honestly exciting to experience a new generation coming out for the first time.

What does locked in this case mean

So when do you think we will have the picture of the beyblade

Just waiting for gen x

Bro you saying "waiting for gen x leaks' isn't going to make it come faster so stop repeating the same thing over and over again and just be patient
Hope Gen X is not some kind of filler series to the actual ‘Road to 25’ since it has Valkyrie from the burst era incoming
(Mar. 11, 2023  3:19 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Hope Gen X is not some kind of filler series to the actual ‘Road to 25’ since it has Valkyrie from the burst era incoming

That was a miscommunication. At the moment, there is no evidence of Valkyrie returning.
(Mar. 11, 2023  3:25 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2023  3:19 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Hope Gen X is not some kind of filler series to the actual ‘Road to 25’ since it has Valkyrie from the burst era incoming

That was a miscommunication. At the moment, there is no evidence of Valkyrie returning.

Well there’s some noise around ‘Valkyrie’/ ‘Pegasis’ / ‘Diabolos’ that seems names from the past. Also the Battle Pass which sounds like a call back to Beypointer/logger

What’s the link of these releases to ‘Road to 25’?
(Mar. 11, 2023  3:42 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2023  3:25 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: That was a miscommunication. At the moment, there is no evidence of Valkyrie returning.

Well there’s some noise around ‘Valkyrie’/ ‘Pegasis’ / ‘Diabolos’ that seems names from the past. Also the Battle Pass which sounds like a call back to Beypointer/logger

Firs of all, I don’t know where this Valkyrie Pegasus Diabolos thing is coming from. Iirc, no trusted sources have brought this up. Second, the Pass is literally just for the next generation. They did it with MFB, and now with Burst. It’s a new iteration of the points system for the next few years. I don’t get where the confusion is coming from.

For the Road to 25th itself, it’s just them hyping up the anniversary. Nothing particularly special.
(Mar. 11, 2023  3:42 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2023  3:25 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: That was a miscommunication. At the moment, there is no evidence of Valkyrie returning.

There was never a confirmation of a new Valkyrie just some rumor that went on for a while
So if I recall correctly the valkire rumor came from a picture of the og valkire people started assuming that it was going to be in gen x as we all now the title but I could be wrong
My only hope for the moment is that they don't milk this series by making like 6-7 seasons like they did with Burst. and keep making whatever system they're doing now more and more complicated each and every year, not only did the beys get more heavier and more complicated, but the animes quality also suffered as well. I hope we dont actually see that again here in Generation X
(Mar. 11, 2023  5:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My only hope for the moment is that they don't milk this series by making like 6-7 seasons like they did with Burst. and keep making whatever system they're doing now more and more complicated each and every year, not only did the beys get more heavier and more complicated, but the animes quality also suffered as well. I hope we dont actually see that again here in Generation X

Gen X should just be like 3 or maybe 4 seasons in my opinion
(Mar. 11, 2023  6:56 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2023  5:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My only hope for the moment is that they don't milk this series by making like 6-7 seasons like they did with Burst. and keep making whatever system they're doing now more and more complicated each and every year, not only did the beys get more heavier and more complicated, but the animes quality also suffered as well. I hope we dont actually see that again here in Generation X

Gen X should just be like 3 or maybe 4 seasons in my opinion

Agreed, i don't neccesarily mind if they go up like 4 or maybe 5 seasons but a line has to be drawn somewhere.
(Mar. 11, 2023  8:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2023  6:56 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Gen X should just be like 3 or maybe 4 seasons in my opinion

Agreed, i don't neccesarily mind if they go up like 4 or maybe 5 seasons but a line has to be drawn somewhere.
I just hope the beys don’t get to crazy and tt takes things slow because I feel like with burst the beys eventually got way to big and crazy so I hope it’s more like mfb where you can battle season 1 beys with season 4 beys and there is still competition while still making the system better than ever.
In my opinion it's going to be hard to top what Burst offered so i'm ready to see what Gen 4 has in store.
(Mar. 11, 2023  9:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: In my opinion it's going to be hard to top what Burst offered so i'm ready to see what Gen 4 has in store.

I believe tt can pull it off let’s wait and see
I heard it going to release globally is this true
(Mar. 11, 2023  10:15 PM)cybubble Wrote: I heard it going to release globally is this true

Yes, it's true.
The stuff for Gen X that comes out this year and maybe early next year are more than likely going to be the “prototypes” of the new Gen. That’s why it’s called the “Road to 25”. 2024 will be the 25th anniversary of Beyblade. So the Generation X anime as well as the actual complete system will be released. Kinda like single layers which were part of the manga and the anime started with dual layers.
So I wonder if they will switch mc every season like they did with burst maybe just once I would be okay with it but switch it out every season I think it’s not going to but I still watch it even if it does
(Mar. 12, 2023  12:30 AM)cybubble Wrote: So I wonder if they will switch mc every season like they did with burst maybe just once I would be okay with it but switch it out every season I think it’s not going to but I still watch it even if it does

If you gonna talk about what you want then go to speculation thread