Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

I'm pretty sure BXG-01 will be the golden Knightshield.
(May. 30, 2023  12:44 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I'm pretty sure BXG-01 will be the golden Knightshield.

BXG-1 will be drake(unless im thinking of BX-00)
(May. 30, 2023  1:36 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 30, 2023  12:44 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I'm pretty sure BXG-01 will be the golden Knightshield.

BXG-1 will be drake(unless im thinking of BX-00)

Drake is BX-00 lottery bey  BXG-01 is a booster with a actual price as we pre order from our distributor in March
(May. 30, 2023  10:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 30, 2023  1:36 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: BXG-1 will be drake(unless im thinking of BX-00)

Drake is BX-00 lottery bey  BXG-01 is a booster with a actual price as we pre order from our distributor in March

BX-00 is the stadium with the red railing that's exclusive to the Takara Tomy Mall.
(May. 30, 2023  12:43 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(May. 30, 2023  10:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Drake is BX-00 lottery bey  BXG-01 is a booster with a actual price as we pre order from our distributor in March

BX-00 is the stadium with the red railing that's exclusive to the Takara Tomy Mall.

Um.... BX-00 is not just one specific item, the 00 refers to lottery/event/campaign/rare releases example in burst, when they are referring in the actual context of the quote to Drake being BXG-01 is unlikely that it would be since BX-00 would fall under the rare bey get to battle and I don't believe on the original listing it would add up to make sense to be that. [Image: fcBZ30P.png]
(Jun. 01, 2023  11:21 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: TT Transformers releases are labelled ex if they're TT mall exclusives...
Hmmm.....

I don’t understand what you say.
(Jun. 01, 2023  11:21 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: TT Transformers releases are labelled ex if they're TT mall exclusives...
Hmmm.....

Poli please stop posting unrelated stuff to the thread that has no connection at all to whatever is being talked about
(Jun. 01, 2023  5:36 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
Hmmm.....

I don’t understand what you say.
Its just the BXG made me think of those non-mainline TFs for some reason...sorry. I got my numbering systems mixed up.
I think the connection was Beyblade X's BXG-01 is like TF-EX (prob non mainline) stuff-which means its gonna be IMPOSSIBLE to get due to exclusivity....
The "BXG" codes basically only see use internally, when the "BXG" products release they'll just be listed with the product code "BX-00". The BX-00 Stadium is already an example of this, its apparently supposed to be considered internally as "BXG-02". This was the same case with Beyblade Burst too, which had "BBG" codes for stuff like wbba Store exclusives, World Hobby Fair exclusives, TTMall exclusives, etc. while still listing each product as "B-00".

Beyblade Burst's TTMall-exclusive B-00s have been pretty easy for people to obtain, all things considered, so I wouldn't expect Beyblade X to be any different in that regard.
(Jun. 03, 2023  3:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The "BXG" codes basically only see use internally, when the "BXG" products release they'll just be listed with the product code "BX-00". The BX-00 Stadium is already an example of this, its apparently supposed to be considered internally as "BXG-02". This was the same case with Beyblade Burst too, which had "BBG" codes for stuff like wbba Store exclusives, World Hobby Fair exclusives, TTMall exclusives, etc. while still listing each product as "B-00".

Beyblade Burst's TTMall-exclusive B-00s have been pretty easy for people to obtain, all things considered, so I wouldn't expect Beyblade X to be any different in that regard.
So, BXG-01 is might be just Cobaltdrake.
(Jun. 03, 2023  4:05 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2023  3:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The "BXG" codes basically only see use internally, when the "BXG" products release they'll just be listed with the product code "BX-00". The BX-00 Stadium is already an example of this, its apparently supposed to be considered internally as "BXG-02". This was the same case with Beyblade Burst too, which had "BBG" codes for stuff like wbba Store exclusives, World Hobby Fair exclusives, TTMall exclusives, etc. while still listing each product as "B-00".

So, BXG-01 is might be just Cobaltdrake.

The BXG-01 is a different type of Booster that we pre-ordered in March from our supplier in Japan with cost 1760 yen (1600 yen without tax) with the following 
UPC #4904810910503, is not a lottery bey, and was available as a pre-order with 24 per case, at the current time it does not seem likely or make sense that the rare bey gets battle would be BXG-01 since the release is in July and I don't think they'd have the rare easy to get like that.

[Image: W6wLEos.png]
(May. 30, 2023  2:43 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 30, 2023  12:43 PM)Wizard Wrote: BX-00 is the stadium with the red railing that's exclusive to the Takara Tomy Mall.

Um.... BX-00 is not just one specific item, the 00 refers to lottery/event/campaign/rare releases example in burst, when they are referring in the actual context of the quote to Drake being BXG-01 is unlikely that it would be since BX-00 would fall under the rare bey get to battle and I don't believe on the original listing it would add up to make sense to be that. [Image: fcBZ30P.png]

Thanks for the info
Considering what was revealed last month what would they even talk about in this months corocoro if anything at all?
(Jun. 06, 2023  9:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Considering what was revealed last month what would they even talk about in this months corocoro if anything at all?

Well the only things they revealed in the corocoro itself last month was dran sword, hells scythe, and a manga preview. So unless they want to throw us a surprise, it'll probably just be an overview of everything.
This month will be likely in-depth on the beyblades and maybe even character profiles
(Jun. 08, 2023  2:51 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/anime/ official anime website !
I would assume it would premiere in September or October
I would assume the animation studio will be SynergySP (Bakuten MFB and Hasbro spin-off).
Here are some assets ripped from the website:
(Jun. 08, 2023  2:59 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I would assume the animation studio will be SynergySP (Bakuten MFB and Hasbro spin-off).

Absolutely not. I don't even know how you came to that conclusion.
(Jun. 08, 2023  4:01 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  2:59 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I would assume the animation studio will be SynergySP (Bakuten MFB and Hasbro spin-off).

Absolutely not. I don't even know how you came to that conclusion.

Charachter design style from Yoshihiro Nagamori.
(Jun. 08, 2023  4:03 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  4:01 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Absolutely not. I don't even know how you came to that conclusion.

Charachter design style from Yoshihiro Nagamori.

Proof?
(Jun. 08, 2023  2:54 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  2:51 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/anime/ official anime website !
I would assume it would premiere in September or October

most likely it will be October. Since the Fall Cour in Japan starts in October
Since "Beyblade X"'s anime adaptation is gonna be premiering in October 2023 instead of April 2024, when do you think "Beyblade X"'s next System will come out? And when do you think "Beyblade X"'s World Championship Arc will begin?