Beyblade X Episode #9 (December 1, 2023)

9) Bey Crafter
ベイクラフター
Bei Kurafutā
Air Date: December 1, 2023

Team Persona receives a professional request to perform a demonstration battle at the Bey Cafe. The goal is to showcase an exciting battle that will captivate the fans. Multi and Bird are involved in making this "showcase battle" happen.
Interesting that they're bringing up Bey Crafter stuff this early, instead of doing it after the initial Kadovar fight. At any rate, I assume this means that Hells Chain will debut this episode, and hopefully, Dran Dagger won't be far behind. So a dedicated episode for Dran Dagger could hopefully be realized.
Here is the Trailer of the Nine Episode in Beyblade X, plus a battle between Hell Scythe & Hell Chain for bird to see, can Hell Scythe handle the strength of it' successor in the stadium?

Hells Chain vs Hells Scythe, a battle I didn't expect but I like the idea of. Xcited to see it.
This episode seems pretty cool. Basically taking the BeyCrafting part of chapter 6 and turning it into a full episode, which is fine by means. Having a fight between both Hells Beys is something super expected, but I love it. I've said it before, but stuff like this is exactly what I want from an adaption. Of course, this also means more Bird content, but I think Bird development together with Multi makes it more interesting. Multi's characterization has been very strong in the anime, and I've enjoyed it more than the manga, so seeing more of their relationship is great.

Also, gotta point out that the part where Multi and Bird share onigiri, and the fight itself looks very visually impressive. The movement is very smooth.
Nice little episode with some good humor and like the way new bey evo's are made. The battle was decent did kinda suck tho that Bird still lost *sighs* but I like anime Bird more than manga Bird anyways so you know what? I'll let it slide.
Actually, they aren't evos, just sidegrades.
Hellscythe finally won a battle

And Bird wasn't the one using it
Personally, my opinion is the same as XCess-Z

I guess it's only Multi and Bird's relationship that seems pretty interesting in the anime.
Can we admit Bird is a certified fraud now? He has the worst win rate out of any named Character in Beyblade who has their own bey excluding Blindt.
Episode description:
After finishing their debut battle and gaining attention, Persona, in their first professional request, engaged in a demonstration battle at the Bey Café. The battle, requested for both Kamen X and Multi, aimed not only to win but also to showcase a captivating performance as a professional. Multi created a new Bey to draw out Bird's true potential. Can Bird, who has had no notable successes so far, truly shine this time?
1/5 of the season is almost over and Bird still ain't got no win. Not complaining but it's just funny.

(Dec. 01, 2023  4:44 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2023  4:35 PM)45° Wrote: ☠️
Dude it's just my opinion chill

No, I agree.
Very good