Beyblade X Episode #8 (November 24, 2023)

8) The Mask and the Lion King
仮面と獅子王(かめんとししおう)
Kamen to Shishiō
Air Date: November 24th, 2023

Two overwhelmingly talented Bladers, Kamen X and King. This intense battle begins with both Bladers firing powerful shots as sparks fly throughout the 4X Stadium...!!

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2134633/
Heh...The Mask and The Lion King, :trollface:
Hey Guys check out this trailer of the eighth episode of Beyblade X on Ekusu & King's Beybattle:

I can't wait to see how Dran Sword & Leon Claw in 4X version in the Anime similar to the manga.
Another garbage episode. This has be a record of some sort!
Was that the 4X Xtreme Dash. And did Ekusu just get an Xtreme Finish on King?
Episode Description:
Kamen X, boasting an undefeated record in official matches, faces off against King Manju, two formidable powerhouses crucial to the teams. From pre-battle taunts to the awe-inspiring clashes of these titans, tension and anticipation among spectators rise. As powerful shots are unleashed, a high-stakes battle unfolds at the 4X Stadium, escalating the intense rivalry between Persona and Zooganic. The fate of their pro debut showdown hangs in the balance!
(Nov. 16, 2023  4:33 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: bro this episode was so awesome, and to figure out that hells chain was an evolution was a win win
(Nov. 24, 2023  12:28 PM)45° Wrote: Another garbage episode. This has be a record of some sort!

If you don't like it, just leave from here
(Nov. 24, 2023  12:28 PM)45° Wrote: Another garbage episode. This has be a record of some sort!

I'm getting tired of this... if you don't like it then just please leave.. I'll repeat LEAVE THE SHOW AS YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO WATCH IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING? Thank you.
The first team battle concludes