Beyblade X Episode #38 (June 28, 2024)

38) Return of the Queen
女王の帰還
Joō no Kikan
Air Date: June 28th, 2024

The final battle between Kamen X and Queen Manju begins and elicits loud cheers from the crowd! Queen Manju currently holds a record of 9,999 wins and 9 losses and to claim that 10,000th victory, she must break Kamen X's winning streak. While some are stunned by Kamen X declaring his victory...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2147741/
I wonder if the Anime will show the silhouettes of the eight main characters in the Beyblade history on Jaxon Cross (Kamen X / Ekesu Kurosu) vs Queen Manju beybattle, since she lost to these eight before Khrome & Jaxon on her early day as a pro blader:

Tyson Granger
Gingka Hagane
Valt Aoi
Aiger Akabane
Dante Koryu
Hikaru Hizashi
Hyuga Hizashi
Bel Daizora
Here is the Video trailer for the 38th episode between Kamen X vs Queen Manju:

Will they show the silhouettes? They better!
(Jun. 21, 2024  10:31 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Will they show the silhouettes? They better!

I assume so as it was an important part of the chapter and highly doubt they'd leave that out.
(Jun. 22, 2024  12:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2024  10:31 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Will they show the silhouettes? They better!

I assume so as it was an important part of the chapter and highly doubt they'd leave that out.

They could just show generic black silhouettes, but I really hope that won't be the case!
I wonder if those 8 silhouettes foreshadow eight Pro bladers that appear in later seasons.
I'm looking forward to this episode as if it was the most important Beyblade episode in years XD
I think that if they pull it off correctly, it's gonna catch everyone who didn't read the manga by surprise.