Beyblade X Episode #28 (April 19, 2024)

28) King and Phoenix
王とフェニックス
Ō to Fenikkusu
Air Date: April 19th, 2024

The Shuffle Battle Fest has finally begun!! In this event, which is not just attended by active Pro Bladers, teams with unexpected matchups will clash from the very first match and heated battles will unfold...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2142785/
(Apr. 11, 2024  4:35 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: King vs Burn, that will be interesting.

King and Burn is on same team, so it not their battle
Here is the Trailer of this episode, Look like Phoenix Wing is roasting Leon Claw in the 4X system of the beystadium:

I was right! I knew it. King is battling against Burn.
King vs Burn will probably be the most interesting battle in the series so far. 2 established strong Bladers battling it out without an obvious result (like losing to Ekusu or winning against Bird. I hope this lives up to expectations, but previews have baited me before.
My favorite episode of X so far. The Shuffle Battle Festival is going to get insane & I can't wait for it!
Episode Description:
Finally, the Shuffle Battle Fest has begun! Bladers from not only active professionals but also retired pros and sponsors are participating in the event, leading to unexpected team compositions. Right from the opening match, teams with unknown combinations clash in intense battles. The showdown of the highly anticipated teams, including unexpected Bladers, and the fate of the scattered Persona members in the voting are sure to capture everyone's attention!
This was a very entertaining episode~
Loved the Pan and X moment pre-battle, so funny XD
Easily the best battle of X so far. Was just like a good ole Burst Battle.