Beyblade X Episode #27 (April 12, 2024)

27) An Unyielding End
不屈の最後(ふくつのさいご)
Fukutsu no Saigo
Air Date: April 12th, 2024

While passing by the Amateur Arena on an errand run, Bird hears something unpleasant. Inside the arena, he finds Ishiyama having Beybattles with multiple amateur Bladers.

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2142427/
(Apr. 04, 2024  4:42 PM)beyspark Wrote: Thant filler gonna be carp 💀
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_UapjCYDlU
Here is the video trailer of the episode to see Robin (Bird) getting revenge on Ishiyama for destroying Strike Hawk with Hells Chain:

Or Ishiyama is bother with other things in his head & life after his team defeats in the X Tower?
Bird is going to lose. I don’t need this filler. I just want bird to get his first win. Sure as heck won’t happen in this video. Sure, a ring out finish. However, the writers are most likely going to pull some ridiculous stunt where he loses and bird may or may not get his bey destroyed again. Or maybe kamen x comes to defend him after he loses. But I doubt he will win.
Why is this show wasting so much time on that Ishiyama guy.
(Apr. 06, 2024  1:00 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Why is this show wasting so much time on that Ishiyama guy.
From what I've seen, TT have been promoting him a weirdly large amount. Isn't there that one cosplayer that just keeps showing up on twitter?

Also, he's just a compelling character that explains the dark sides of the sponsors system.
Please let Bird win this one... please
(Apr. 12, 2024  1:21 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Please let Bird win this one... please

my prediction is that bird is gonna get a tie, honestly. 
I think he's gonna "lose", but then StoneMontblanc is gonna topple over like a second later, and then some change of heart BS happens, alongside getting a new strikehawk. I think that'd be neat.
Episode Description:
As Bird passes by the Amateur Arena, he hears insults being hurled. Inside, for some reason, Ishiyama is battling numerous amateurs without breaking their Beyblades, simply fighting relentlessly. When Ishiyama notices Bird, he provokes him and challenges him to a battle, but after numerous battles, it's clear he's pushing past his limits, with a troubled expression suggesting there's something more to his situation. Soon, he takes out his own Beyblade, behaving unexpectedly...! And then, an unexpected person appears...!?
I knew it. Bird will always lose. It’s time to accept the fact that no matter how good a preview looks, the writers do not want bird to win.
(Apr. 13, 2024  3:27 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I knew it. Bird will always lose. It’s time to accept the fact that no matter how good a preview looks, the writers do not want bird to win.
Blud can't even get his get back against his first opp in the city lmao
F it, I genuinely had hope that Bird would win. This anime f-ing sucks.