Beyblade X Episode #11 (December 15, 2023)

11) Kadovar's Test
カドバーの試験
Kadobā no Shiken
Air Date: December 15th, 2023

In order to advance from the X Tower's first floor, all members of Persona must pass the "Kadovar Test"! But Bird fails. As Taisho suggests to compensate for Persona's weaknesses...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2135856/
So the Bey Crafter thing in the anime happens first, while the Kadovar test happens after. In the manga it was the other way around
So, episode 12 is probably Burn's debut
Here is the eleventh episode of Beyblade X plus seeing Hell Chain up against Wyvern Gale:

Let's see is this battle will go like the manga version or not?
(Dec. 07, 2023  6:41 PM)beyspark Wrote: So, episode 12 is probably Burn's debut

They're gonna make burn do 4 extreme dashes while X can do only 3 and tell us that burn is better than X. So stupid!
(Dec. 08, 2023  4:48 PM)45° Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2023  6:41 PM)beyspark Wrote: So, episode 12 is probably Burn's debut

They're gonna make burn do 4 extreme dashes while X can do only 3 and tell us that burn is better than X. So stupid!

But Burn is really much better than Kurosu because he's a much higher rank (yes I know we haven't seen him in action yet, but judging by his backstory he's a really powerful blader)
Good episode, though I do not know Japanese. First, Bird beaten by Wyvern Gale; second, bird trains with cross X (Kamen X), lastly, they all won the Kadovar's Test.

On video.tv-tokyo.co.jp/beyblade/
Download VPN

The Wyvern avatar appears like Wild Wyvern.
A pretty good episode. Great recreation of the manga and some really good power shots as well as good character development in Bird. Kamen X shenanigans were also on point today
No guys, just because burn has white hair and has ear rings, does not mean he is similar to phi or will have powers like phi.
Episode description:
In order to clear the first floor of X Tower, the team must pass the "Kadovar's Test"! Unfortunately, Bird fails. To overcome Persona’s weaknesses, at Taisho's suggestion, Bird is sent alone for training at a camp facility. Unexpectedly, Ekusu joins, and they train together. Though bewildered by Ekusu's pace, Bird continues practicing to pass the exam. Will Bird be able to succeed in the end?
Been dying to find and see new episode where can I find or watch it family ?