Beyblade: World of Fighting

Poll: Which Bey is better?

Basalt Horogium (A.K.A Twisted Tempo)
42.86%
Death Quetzalcoatl
57.14%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Hey im making a story and need some people to be in it so i need some requests. Do your own forum and ill choose the ones i need right now. Im going to make a change the name of this thread when i start. Also Fake beys are allowed.

Chapter One
Christmas is a good day for beys

“1,2,3 Let it rip” I hear and then I pull back my hand on a beyblade launcher “GO TEMPO” I shout and then I turn and look at who I’m going against A tall Japanese man is staring at me back laughing hysterically. A hard object hits me and I faint “WAKE UP SON” I hear mom yell. I wake up and walk downstairs. A Christmas tree is standing right in front of me. “Open your gift” Dad mutters. I walk over and find the one with Jynx on it and open it right there in front of the tree. Twisted Tempo, Comes with a launcher and tool. I pick it up and put it in my pocket “Thanks” I grab my bag and walk outside.
I see kids battling these things all up and down the streets. I walk up to a group of little kids and ask “Umm can I try coming in”. “Yeah but you’ll never beat me I’m the best I have a attack type” A chubby kid says. I take my out of my pocket and hook it up and aim it down “1,2,3 GO!” I shoot it and it just sits there “come on Tempo” I whisper under my breath. As soon as the kid’s Bey trys to hit Tempo it goes flying back and lands on its back “Wow” I laugh and Tempo flies at my hand and catch the bey. I walk off. I then see my friend’s Maria, Syinaka, and Jake I run over. “Look what I have” I show the Bey. Jake smiles and pulls out his “So do we” He says. “Let’s battle then” I say and ready my launcher.
K I have one.

Name: Jake Coleson
Beyblade(s): Basalt Leone ED145WD
Personality: Heroic, friendly, and well known
Special move: Lion fang smash
(can i get a list of special moves)
He only has one move (For now)
Name: Syinaka Darussakin (female)

Bey: Flame Quetzalcoatl WA130 HF

Special Moves: Flaming Wing Dance, Beautiful Ripping Flames

Appearance: Long black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, freckles, black dress with a blue bow around the waist, blue flats...

Personality: She is very kind and courageous yet very shy. She has a phobia of spiders and of losing in a bey-battle. She loves to dance, and is a very experienced bey-mechanic as well as a battler.
(all accepted and here is mine)
Name (Include gender and age): Jynx Male 14
Description: He is tall and has a scar right next to his right eye. He also has eyes that are diffrent colors, one is blue and one is green, He is athletic and muscular and loves foot ball. He wears a black hoodie with baggie pants that are ripped at the knees and has a black muscle shirt underneath the hoodie and he always wears a elmo little kid backpack.
Beyblade (Real or made up): Twisted Tempo
Special moves: Spiral Death Timewall, Spiral Dimension, Pendulum Drive
Extra Things: The backpack is his little brother's who died of cancer so he wears it. he likes Syinaka (if you want they could date?)
Sure, but why do you keep asking that question...? Maybe we should take this to PM...
I am sending my character. If you want to change something, no problem!

Name: Maria de Andrade

Beyblade : Grand Cygnus WD145MB

Appearence: Maria have a pale white skin and big black eyes, which are covered by a pair of aqua blue glasses. She is a young woman with dark-brown hair with two pigtails with orange ties. In her neck she uses a lilac corset and in her wrists she uses yellow bracelets. Her clothes consistis in a long tacky lime-green dress with violet musical notes marks. She uses a red sandal in the left foot and a pink in the right one.

Persona: Maria is a young Portuguese woman which likes old songs and wants to become a famous DJ. She likes to trick everyone and to make fun of her friends. Despite this, she don't let other people to hurt them. If anyone do this, she will be very vingative. In another words, she is a cool big sis. She likes to sings old pop music in the middle of a battle only to annoy the oponent. She thinks that the tournaments should have artistic jurys for personal appearing of blader and bey lauching.

Fun trait: Every time she appears in an official Bey-Battle, she comes dancing and singing Macarena
(Can i get the special moves nd all the people that have posted are going to be in it)
Chapter One
Christmas is a good day for beys

“1,2,3 Let it rip” I hear and then I pull back my hand on a beyblade launcher “GO TEMPO” I shout and then I turn and look at who I’m going against A tall Japanese man is staring at me back laughing hysterically. A hard object hits me and I faint “WAKE UP SON” I hear mom yell. I wake up and walk downstairs. A Christmas tree is standing right in front of me. “Open your gift” Dad mutters. I walk over and find the one with Jynx on it and open it right there in front of the tree. Twisted Tempo, Comes with a launcher and tool. I pick it up and put it in my pocket “Thanks” I grab my bag and walk outside.
I see kids battling these things all up and down the streets. I walk up to a group of little kids and ask “Umm can I try coming in”. “Yeah but you’ll never beat me I’m the best I have a attack type” A chubby kid says. I take my out of my pocket and hook it up and aim it down “1,2,3 GO!” I shoot it and it just sits there “come on Tempo” I whisper under my breath. As soon as the kid’s Bey trys to hit Tempo it goes flying back and lands on its back “Wow” I laugh and Tempo flies at my hand and catch the bey. I walk off. I then see my friend’s Maria, Syinaka, and Jake I run over. “Look what I have” I show the Bey. Jake smiles and pulls out his “So do we” He says. “Let’s battle then” I say and ready my launcher.
Very good story start.

I have a advice for you, hope you dont fell offended.

Make a little longer chapters, because if you make short chapters you need to post the nexts more faster. Believe me, I felt the same when I wrote a story (now discontinued) with short chapters.
Name: Karan Brar

Bey: Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

Special Moves: Dragon Soaring Rage, Ultimate Roaring Dragon Blast

Appearance: Short Black Hair, a natural tan, a red and orange hat with a picture of a yellow L-Drago on it, Red sports jacket with a black shirt underneath, black skinny jeans, and some red Jordans
(sorry thought no one was reading so ill make another chapter)
I have on
Name:Andre (male)
Bey Grinuo Eagle AD145WD
PersonalityGrinetermined, funny
Appearance:Really dark blue hair,wears a cap,brown eyes
Moves:Metal wing smash,Shining tornado buster