Beyblade World Tournament!

"Hello everyone to the official Beyblade world tournament 2!" The DJ announced. All the bladers were pumped. The bladers were anything but weak. "Round 1 Will be fought by these bladers!

(The joined members will be added)

Tyler
Vs.
Bryan

???
Vs
???

???
Vs
???

???
Vs
???

???
Vs
???

???
Vs
???

Tyler was first."The blader with a burning spirit! Tyler enters!" The crowd cheered. "The mysterious hooded Bryan enters!" A hooded boy about Tyler's age(14) stepped into the arena. "All righty then!" Announced DJ. "3! 2! 1!" Tyler yelled. Bryan didn't respond. "Let it rip!" Bryan didn't say that either. He unleashed his bey though. It crashed multiple times into Tyler's Heat Sagitario. It was a Grand Lynx bey. "I'll end this here! Sagitario! Special move! Inferno Arrow!" The horseman revealed itself and shot a volley of burning arrows at Bryan's Lynx. Bryan held his hand out,as if to preform an action. Lynx used the edge of the arena and leaped into the air,landing on Sagitario, knocking it back. It did it again,canceling anymore arrows. "Go Sagitario!" Tyler called out as Sagitario responded by knocking Lynx's fusion wheel up and attacked its spin track. It was Tyler and Heat Sagitario's trump card. The Fusion Wheel dug into the ground. Bryan smiled. Lynx tipped the other direction, forcing Sagitario's Fusion Wheel to hit the arena floor devisatingly. Sagitario started to wobble. Bryan finally said something. "Lynx. Use Earthquake Pounce." Lynx shot high into the air. Sagitario kept moving and Lynx crashed into the arena floor. Lynx almost was down. "Finish it Heat Sagitario! Inferno Dash!" Sagitario slammed into the wobbling Lynx. Lynx came down and fell to its doom. "What a literally heated battle folks!" said DJ. The winner is Tyler. Tyler was speechless as he returned Sagitario to his hand, then his pocket. "No one has defeated my Lynx." Said Bryan. "I'll be cheering you on on the tournament.

End of Chapter
Amazing story! I really like it, keep it up! I hope there is more to come.
There will be! I just need more 2 more combatants for the next fight
I'll battle , haha XD
On a more serious note - good story, I like it, but it could have a couple of paragraph separations me thinks on the last section. it's a lot for the eyes.
at first I didn't realize it was a story , ha .
I need to know what the character is, The bey, any special moves, age, etc before you may enter