Beyblade Wishlist!

my wishlist
1.bey pointer
2.bey pointer
3.bey pointer
4.bey pointer
5. keeps on going until i get one from ebay
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:54 PM)BeyFan Wrote: - Quetz (both versions)
- Phantom Fox MS
- Sol Blaze (black)
- Infinity Libra
- Vulcan Horuseus
- Bakushin Susanow
- Thermal Lacerta
- Galaxy Pegasis
- Counter Leone
- Cyber Pegasis
- Hell Kerbex
- Flame Byxis
- BB-86
- Burn Pisces
- Nightmare Rex

My wishlist has expanded:
Plastics:
- Driger V2
- Galeon
- Galeon 2

HMS:
- Bloody Devil MS
- Dark Leopard MS
- Dragoon MF (any colour but white)
- Dragoon MS (any colour but white)
- Dragoon MSUV (any colour but white)
- Dranzer MF
- Jiraiya MS
- Samurai Changer MS
- Shining God MS
- Slash Riger MS

MFB:
Lightning Ldrago (black)
Wishlist !
HMS:
Dragoon MS - Black
Dragoon MSUV - Any colour
Dragoon MF - Orange, blue and white
Dranzer MF - Blue
Samurai Changer MS

MFB:
BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set LDrago Version
Libra - All colours
Pegasis - Purple limited WBBA
Virgo - Purple
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F - spares
Cyber Pegasis 100HF

Plastics:
Dragoon V2
Cyber Pegasis
Counter Leone
Qwetz
Earth Aquila limited edition.

If anyone has these PM me mint only Lol
i have quite a few but im not very comfortable btw i have 5 that is all that i really wanna say
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:17 AM)nooblader7 Wrote: i have quite a few but im not very comfortable btw i have 5 that is all that i really wanna say
This is a wishlist, not beyblades that you actually own.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:48 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:17 AM)nooblader7 Wrote: i have quite a few but im not very comfortable btw i have 5 that is all that i really wanna say
This is a wishlist, not beyblades that you actually own.
I'm aware of that, what I meant is that I have quite a few on my wishlist.
So do I. With you mentioning 5, thought you might've been talking about the beys that you have. So does that mean you have 5 on your wish list? My wishlist is somewhere near 30 now, with the update I made to it, lol.
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:32 PM)BeyFan Wrote: So do I. With you mentioning 5, thought you might've been talking about the beys that you have. So does that mean you have 5 on your wish list? My wishlist is somewhere near 30 now, with the update I made to it, lol.
Lol on my wishlist I have blue launcher grip, blue string launcher, blue beypointer, and a BLACK grip rubber. Oh and alot more beys. Man I love blue
I really want Cyber Pegasus. Then I'll need Rock Leone to get all of the good guys.
^ Wait for the Hasbro release of Cyber Pegasus, it'd be much cheaper. Unless you are wanting the red version which is out now.
^, what i have already posted, midnight bull, torch aries, night virgo/ earth virgo, and fury capricorn
Out of curiosity, I'll want to get those new HWS Beys of their pre-HWS predecessors, but out of all of them, I really want Night Virgo most of all.
me i want torch aries and midnight bull the most, i might not get night virgo unless night turns out to be good
Well, out of all of the pre-HWS re-releases in HWS form by Hasbro, Virgo seems to be the more promising Wheel as its predecessor is still top-tier. The Five-Minute Mold anyway.
MFB attack studium is all I want...I'm not even hoping that I'll get Mercury Anubis or Vulcan Horuseus
I too now want the HWS versions of the pre-HWS beys that Hasbro will be releasing.
All the beyblade things are these:
BB-10 Attack stadium (Clear)
BB-36 Metal Faces (Black)
BB-?? Virgo DF145BS (Mold 2)(Blue)
(Nov. 03, 2010  2:34 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: At this point, I wish for Earth Mold 1 and 2 multiples, and Virgo multiples, preferably the 5-Minute Mold, but 3-Minute Molds will do for Defense if I can't get the 5.

I think Hasbro might sell Earth mold 1 with BB-60 Earth Virgo GB145BS
Humz. BB-32, Several Storm Pegasiseses/ Galaxy Pegasiseses/ Lightning L-Dragos/Meteo L-Dragos. A few metal faces,2 cancers, Earth Virgo,Earth Aquila,1 of each mold for both, beylauncher rubbers, and a beylauncher that doesn't hit me when it snaps back!
All the money I spent on this junk back.
Wait, that's not how this works :V
Here's my wishlist:

BB-22 Virgo Set
BB-36/66/67 MORE MFs!!!!
Quetzacoatl 90WF
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version
BB-95 Flame Pyxis 230WD
BB-82 Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos (Any of the 2 Grand Ketos wanted)
BB-94 Tornado Beystadium
Sol Blaze V145AS (Any version)
BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D
BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set
BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Version
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Currently I want a driger F, shadow driger, metal dragoon bearing stinger, guardian driger, and Dragoon MSUV.
every beyblade. every beyblade stadium. the best camera in the world. the best video editing software in the world.
BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle set L Drago ver.
BB-32 Attack stadium.