i wish i had jiriya ms a red one or a normal one Tongue_out
I really want these
Leo
Bull
Pegasis
L Drago
Libra

but it never will happen, I know because I am not all that lucky
What do you mean by not lucky, those MFB's aren't rare or anything?
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:34 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: What do you mean by not lucky, those MFB's aren't rare or anything?

What I meant is that I can never find them in stock or nothing
You can find them all online.
I don't get how you can't find them
Ideal808 has all of them except LDrago and theintoy has all of the ones you listed.
They're everywhere online even ebay has a few but its really overpriced ($30).
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:40 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Ideal808 has all of them except LDrago and theintoy has all of the ones you listed.

Dude, I can only buy one from the UK store because it will take all of my money and also even if I get money then the blades I want from ideal808 maybe won't be in-stock
What I really want is :
#1 A BEYBLADE
Wink lol Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:43 AM)ZAK Wrote: What I really want is :
#1 A BEYBLADE
Wink lol Tongue_out_wink

That is what I so want.
has any1 got a nib dranzer ms pm me
ps* uk based only
^ Dreamborn + May has some, I think.
imma also add these to my list:

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Hybrid Wheel Match Set
I want my very first Beyblade since I got back into Beyblade [hopefully going to get it next month for my birthday]
I want a Pegasis 105F and then a couple other random Beyblades from MHS to get me started ^^ I'll probably only be starting back up with that one though Uncertain I think some kid in my church likes Beyblade, but he's really shy around girls and seeing how I don't know him very well I want to get something I could maybe show him in church or something and start talking to him!
^ That's awesome. I also think that Pegasis 105F is the best beyblade to start out with in the MFB series. Which HMS blades are you gonna get?

(Jan. 20, 2009  4:08 AM)Krys Wrote: I think some kid in my church likes Beyblade, but he's really shy around girls and seeing how I don't know him very well I want to get something I could maybe show him in church or something and start talking to him!

Well at least you know of someone that's into beyblade. Smile
For Plastics, I always kind of wanted a Venus. I don't really know why. I think I just liked how the AR looked.

as for HMS, I'm kinda bummed that I never got a Round Shell or a Dragoon MSUV.
I saw a Round Shell on YJA, but I sorta had to fight back against ordering it.
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:47 AM)Crimson Wrote: For Plastics, I always kind of wanted a Venus. I don't really know why. I think I just liked how the AR looked.

Same with me Uncertain
I was supposed to get one in a trade, but the person never sent it.

It took... about 4 years to get it for me haha
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:47 AM)Crimson Wrote: For Plastics, I always kind of wanted a Venus. I don't really know why. I think I just liked how the AR looked.

Round Shell is on the inToy i think
I said before I wanted a Pegasis 105F...but I think I've sort of changed my mind to wanting the Bull125SF...the deluxe starter set...but I really can't find someplace that has it for a semi-decent price...
Bull125SF just struck my fancy cause I'm more of an offensive player then anything else. I love taking the offense on most things and I just read that it's one of the most offensive of the 4 original zodiac beyblades...or something of the like.

(Jan. 20, 2009  4:38 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  4:08 AM)Krys Wrote: I think some kid in my church likes Beyblade, but he's really shy around girls and seeing how I don't know him very well I want to get something I could maybe show him in church or something and start talking to him!

Well at least you know of someone that's into beyblade. Smile

I sure hope so!! I'd really like to have a friend who likes what I like since I don't really have any right now.
Well as of right now, this is what I'm looking to get with my first month's pay. Working 20 hour weeks so I can get this all

Bey Reshuffle Attack and Balance

Bey Reshuffle Defense and Stamina

L Drago Starter

Leone Starter

Random Booster Vol. 2 x24

Beystadium Attack

Beystadium Balance

Beystadium Stamina

I probably won't have time for Anubis to paint my customs before AN (If I can convince my mom), but hopefully everything comes together
damn boy! if i were you, i would order a pair of MFB's and a stadium, one at a time. then i would go out with my friends and buy us some burgers and clothes. Tongue_out
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:57 AM)Brimstone Wrote: damn boy! if i were you, i would order a pair of MFB's and a stadium, one at a time. then i would go out with my friends and buy us some burgers and clothes. Tongue_out

nobody cares
(Jan. 21, 2009  4:43 AM)Evan Wrote: Well as of right now, this is what I'm looking to get with my first month's pay. Working 20 hour weeks so I can get this all

Bey Reshuffle Attack and Balance

Bey Reshuffle Defense and Stamina

L Drago Starter

Leone Starter

Random Booster Vol. 2 x24

Beystadium Attack

Beystadium Balance

Beystadium Stamina

I probably won't have time for Anubis to paint my customs before AN (If I can convince my mom), but hopefully everything comes together

Where do u get the attack stadium?
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:57 AM)Brimstone Wrote: damn boy! if i were you, i would order a pair of MFB's and a stadium, one at a time. then i would go out with my friends and buy us some burgers and clothes. Tongue_out

nobody cares

Plus it would be cheaper to buy them all together. Tongue_out

Being a vegetarian, why would I buy a burger lol I also never spend money on clothes. I have nothing else to spend my money on, I've put aside money for insurance on the car and I've got my computer payed for.