Beyblade Videos

Storm Pegasus 100RF vs Storm Aquario 105HF

Testing filming with two cameras - one with the usual overview, one with a fisheye lens, right at the side of the stadium. First time filming Beyblade and stuff. Any feedback is greatly appreciated Smile
(Aug. 22, 2010  9:12 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Earth Bull R145WB VS Ray Pegasus 100R2F (Request)

Wasn't there a MF on the Earth combo?
[
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:23 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Storm Pegasus 100RF vs Storm Aquario 105HF

Testing filming with two cameras - one with the usual overview, one with a fisheye lens, right at the side of the stadium. First time filming Beyblade and stuff. Any feedback is greatly appreciated Smile
that looks epic as hell didnt aquario hit the camera
this technique would be sick for stamina battles if there is need for a photo finish I really need to try that
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:45 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  9:12 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Earth Bull R145WB VS Ray Pegasus 100R2F (Request)

Wasn't there a MF on the Earth combo?

GRRRRR. I always forget this stuff.
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:18 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: GRRRRR. I always forget this stuff.

It's not as bad as my score mess up, hah.
I already had a score mess-up T.T
And I realized another typo in the video, but I'm not saying what.
I seem to rush with all of my videos.
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:47 PM)Moss Wrote: [
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:23 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Storm Pegasus 100RF vs Storm Aquario 105HF

that looks epic as hell didnt aquario hit the camera
this technique would be sick for stamina battles if there is need for a photo finish I really need to try that

Cheers Smile
I put a section of a Takara stadium fence in front of the camera, so it didn't get damaged haha
Plastic VS MFB: Lightning L-Drago 100F vs Galeon

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE =]
Ray Leone AD145WB VS Rock Pegasis 100CS
Please subscribe != ]

Sorry for double post! = [
Mc Frown may get a kick out of this song.

MF Cyber Aquario 145RF vs. MF Libra GB145WB
Cyber definatly isn't as good as pegasis.
I've been meaning to test it as a defensive wheel. I haven't gotten around to playing much, lately.
(Aug. 22, 2010  11:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Cyber definatly isn't as good as pegasis.

as good as galaxy pegasis or storm pegasis?
sorry, you weren't very specific.
(Aug. 22, 2010  11:45 PM)Jaems Wrote: as good as galaxy pegasis or storm pegasis?

As good as Pegasis. The Metal system version.
(Aug. 22, 2010  11:45 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  11:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Cyber definatly isn't as good as pegasis.

as good as galaxy pegasis or storm pegasis?
pegasis, pegasis
EDIT:beat
ah rightio then.

edit:
SolBlaze100RF

didn't want to leave it as a useless comment so i added this (not me). and not sure if its been posted already.
Finally my first Takara in ages I was too excited so I started dropping pieces haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzvbvZEdoU0 (I don't think it's done processing atm)
Great! Can't wait to see other vids when you get your statium (still waiting on the quote from gmarket Unhappy)
Too bad you sound tired in most of your videos.
HAHA I am pretty tired in general (irony haha) I'm a pretty soft spoken person unless you meet me in real life I feel a bit abnormal talking in front of a camera when it isn't even facing me haha I really hope you get that shipping quote too Smile
Im not sure if I can ask this question here. But since it's related to videos, here it goes: Is it normal to say a video says "Matched 3rd Party Contenet," even when you said you claim no ownership?
(Aug. 23, 2010  6:01 AM)Fogot Wrote: Im not sure if I can ask this question here. But since it's related to videos, here it goes: Is it normal to say a video says "Matched 3rd Party Contenet," even when you said you claim no ownership?

It does it automatically, so yes.
Oh ok. Thanks very much!

well it depends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scbLMN7bfZk